Welcome to my dining room where I am sharing my meal and drink.
My three bean salad uses only six ingredients: green beans, wax beans, and kidney beans are the ones I use. Sugar, white vinegar, and vegetable oil come together to make the simple dressing. I don't add salt and pepper to mine because I prefer the sweet and sour effect I get. The beans are canned using enough salt for my taste.
Once again, I made a pea salad using ranch dressing instead of mayonnaise. I also used egg whites, onions, and a bit of jack cheese. I opened a can of mandarin oranges, another Sam's purchase.I've shown you mine, now it's your turn to share your T entry this week. The rules are extremely simple.
Your drink related post may be anything
from a photo of a
glass, cup, or mug, to an actual drink. You may choose to share a sketch or a digital,
hybrid, or traditional page in your scrapbook, art journal, or altered
book, as I have done. Maybe you'd prefer to share a tag, or wow us with your photography. You might
choose a postcard or decorated card. You might even draw an image on a used tea bag. Or
perhaps
you prefer to review a place you visited, a movie, or book. It makes no
difference as long as it's drink related. And don't forget that the
more unique and outside the box it is, the better we like it. Please tie
it back here, and please link only to your T post, not your entire blog. When you link,
Bleubeard, the T gang, and I will be by to visit. Bleubeard
would also like to remind you that your photos may be taken any time.




Seeing your mandarin oranges made me think I may get some!
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Nice meal Elizabeth. I take it there was nothing in the croissant this week, but that works for me. A croissant is good even plain. :) And like Jan, some mandarin oranges would taste good right now. Happy T day. hugs-Erika
ReplyDeleteYour meal with juice looks good
ReplyDeleteI'll get back to you later with a proper comment 🤗.
ReplyDeleteI love especially the happy plate!
ReplyDeleteI'd be very happy to eat that party food! :-)!
ReplyDeleteThat looks really tasty. A well balanced meal.
ReplyDeleteI keep being surprised at what american croissants look like compared to European ones. Nothing like. But I'm sure they are just as yummy.
Happy T-Day,
Lisca
oh so yummy. I love beans and peas and also croissants are my favourite! I hope all is well Elizabeth. Happy Tuesday! :)
ReplyDelete...yummy!
ReplyDeleteTeague and I stopped at the grocery store to pick up breakfast items. I saw croissants but didn’t get them. Now I’m sorry. You’re croissant looks so good. Happy T Day
ReplyDeleteHi Elizabeth. This looks like a good meal. Thank you for hosting and have a nice day.
ReplyDeleteDear Elizabeth, an interesting combination of your meal. I would like to taste the been salad.
ReplyDeleteHave a good time and all the best
Violetta
We don't have a Sam's kind of stores in Del Rio. You can find such good stuff and well priced in those kind of stores, like the croissants and juices you bought. Blessings!
ReplyDelete