Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2026

Haircut Day

 

Today is haircut day.  Not mine, although I need one.  I'm talking about herbs, not hair. 

I've done a number to the two tubs of Genovese basil.  I stuffed 16 quart baggies and three gallon baggies full of the basil.  I left one stem full length, so you can see how tall it was before I gave these two tubs a second haircut of the season.
 
The far right brown tub holds Thai basil and I haven't cut it yet.
 
Thanks for visiting today,  I had to put my weekend project on hold because I forgot it was time to share my second set of basil cuttings of the season. 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. ...my garden needs to be tidied-up too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are growing great! I need to trim and clean up my SunFlowers.... Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your herbs have really taken off. They are all so healthy and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your herbs look good.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't have a lot of visiting time yesterday, but I'm glad I found this post. Your herbs look amazing. My basil is not doing much this year; I suspect it's been too chilly some nights. WE've had a couple of heat waves, are in one now, but we've had a lot of beautiful weather with nights in the low 50's. Not exactly what basil loves. Your herbs are great. What will you do with your frozen basil? hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! Those herbs look utterly fantastic! I am so impressed. They must have just the right light and water. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.