Pages

▼

Friday, July 10, 2026

Week 6 of Index-Card-A-Day or ICAD

 

It's Friday and time for ICADs.  I'm joining Nicole for Friday Face-Off and Gillena for Art For Fun Fridays along with Tammy Garcia at Daisy Yellow (Index-Card-A-Day).  Would you like to see another ICAD?  Then please visit Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero here.    

Day 34: Birthday.  Background is Spanish text.  Red and blue dry erase colors.  Postage stamp is Flag.  This is the biggest birthday bash in 50 years.  Names in red felt tip pen.
 
Day 35: Cute.  Background is crossword clues.  Red and blue dry erase colors.  Postage stamp is Snowman from Christmas collection.  Names in red felt tip pen.
 
Day 36: Fresh.  Background is Russian text.  Brown and green dry erase colors.  Postage stamp is raspberries.  Names in green felt tip pen.
 
Day 37: Heal.  Background is Russian text.  Brown and green dry erase colors.  Postage stamp is Franklin Delano Roosevelt*.  Names in green felt tip pen. 
 
* 32nd president of the United States. The longest serving US president and the only one to serve more than two terms.  Diagnosed with polio. Left him permanently paralyzed from the waist down. Used hydrotherapy to heal his paralysis. 
 
Day 38: Super.  Background is encyclopedia.  Blue and green dry erase colors.  Postage stamp is Bobby Jones*.  Names in green felt tip pen.  
 
* Founded and helped design Augusta National Golf Club, and co-founded Masters Tournament.  
 
Day 39: Joyous.  Background is encyclopedia.  Red and green dry erase colors.  Postage stamp is precanceled Christmas dove and words Peace on Earth.  Names in red felt tip pen.      
 
Day 40: Horsy.  Background is Russian text.  Brown and green dry erase colors.  Postage stamp is another carousel horse.  Names in green felt tip pen. (I always advance my date stamp to the next day.  This time I forgot to do so.  Stamping over the previous day's stamp only created a bigger mess).
 
 
  I'm creating ICADs but am not on the sites where Tammy posts.  Therefore, this is the only place you will find Bleubeard's and my ICADs.  

Today I'm also joining Nicole at Friday Face OFF, and Gillena at Art For Fun Friday.
 

Friday Face OFF   

Thanks for visiting today.  Bleubeard and I hope you enjoy the ICADs and will let us know your favorites.  We hope to see you at these art blogs, too.  We are thrilled you dropped by.
 
Friday Smiles will be posted this afternoon.
 
 

15 comments:

  1. Happy Friday
    Thanks for linking to AFFF today

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder where you get all those book-pages from? All I could offer would be German, English and French!
    I have a postcard from Ukraine and needed to ask my East-German friend to translate it to me.... (she learned Russian).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful. My favorite is Joyous. That would make a stunning Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...Elizabeth, you have a wonderful collection of inspiring words, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think my favorite is "Horsy" although I like the Roosevelt stamp - probably because I remember it from my childhood

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all the various languages you are using. You have a great supply of papers. I also like the stamps. I remember some of these too. Hope you're having a super day. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like all of these but I think my fave is Fresh and I do like the camel stamp on the last one. I do believe one has to be very creative to make these interesting and to stand out and you certainly have done that. Thank you for joining FFO and have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. horse gets my nod ! N bleu N squiggles…hope ewe both iz stayin chillax coz
    de summerz juzt gettin started N all reddy we iz total lee over it 😸‼️💚🐾

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite part of your ICADs is the stamps, I always like to see which ones you use and how they fit with the "theme".
    Did you get the email I sent to you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's fun looking at your ICADs. I especially like the stamps as you can imagine.
    I also looked at your herbs growing and aren't they doing well! Lucky you to have gotten hold of lemongrass. It is very difficult to find (and as you say, expensive<)
    I always scroll down to look at your previous posts. I also read the article about the man with the orange face. What an idiot!
    Have a lovely weekend,
    Lisca
    There are serious wildfires in southern Spain and it is quite worrying.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great fun seeing your projects! I'm feeling somewhat lazy today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. My fave is 'Joyous' but I love them all. I hope you are staying cool...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun ICADS, Elizabeth! I enjoy how you pair the words with the images. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful ICADS! I Love the positive words on them. Wonderful and have a lovely and beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.