Pages

▼

Friday, July 10, 2026

Friday Smiles

 

It seems we can't get enough of Vince the sign guy (Vince Rozmiarek).  We love his puns, his double entendres, and his play on words.  Here are a few more.  

 Hilarious-Puns-Public-Signs

Hilarious-Puns-Public-Signs 

Hilarious-Puns-Public-Signs 

Hilarious-Puns-Public-Signs 

Hilarious-Puns-Public-Signs 

Hilarious-Puns-Public-Signs 

Hilarious-Puns-Public-Signs 

Hilarious-Puns-Public-Signs 

Hilarious-Puns-Public-Signs 

 

Thanks for visiting.  I am incredibly grateful you dropped by.  I think that's all for today.  As long as Vince keeps creating them, I'll show them.  

 

10 comments:

  1. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 dogs world wide will appreciate…toilet trees ‼️‼️😸

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...thanks for featuring the pun master.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vince must have hundreds of puns. He is the kind of word plays, isn't he? hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hihi!!!! Yes, keep them coming, please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha these are all good ones. Have a happy day today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny ~ lol toons ~ Hugs ^_^
    https://anartistreflects.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another brilliant collection of funnies.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. This guy is hilarious, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.