Pages

▼

Thursday, February 26, 2026

Spooky!

 

I'm sure you know by now that Bleubeard and I have been hosting Art Journal Journey (AJJ) this month.  Our theme for the entire month is Anywhere, Anytime, Any Place, with Anyone.  Please be aware, however, I am unable to leave comments on any blog, including my own, even though I visit each and every link left at AJJ and my favorite blogs.   

Is it time to celebrate Halloween?  Details are below.
 


I found the focal image in one of my magazines.  I thought the house was a bit spooky, especially with all those birds, which are reminiscent of Hitchcock.  That was when I formed the idea.  I layered the house over a sheet of 5.5 X 8.5 inch (13.97 X 21.59 centimeter) cardstock. Over that I layered the 8.5 X 11 inch (21.59 X 27.94 centimeter) 90 lb. colored cardstock from my stash.  Finally, I added the computer generated word.
 
Thank you beyond belief for visiting today.  I hope you will join Bleubeard and me at Art Journal Journey (even though we can't leave comments) with your own interpretation of Anywhere, Anytime, Any Place, with Anyone (or Any Thing).     
 
  

5 comments:

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.