Pages

▼

Monday, January 10, 2022

Face the future

 

Today I'm joining Erika, who many of you know as BioArtGal, our host this month at Art Journal Journey with her theme which is Let's Face It.

This is a quickie because I needed something to share with you today.

I call this Face the Future.

For this page, I started with a sheet of 110 lb cardstock to which I added Staz-on reinker and 91% isopropyl alcohol.  When dry, I fussy cut the focal image from a magazine and adhered it using a glue stick.  To finish the page, I added the hand written words using a dark blue ink pen.

Thank you ever so much for visiting today.  Bleubeard and I are delighted you joined us and hope to see you this month at Art Journal Journey with your own take on Let's Face It.   

 

16 comments:

  1. This so fits, Elizabeth!
    When I came to Siemens and they told me I will be a "hmhmhm-manager", I thought, "are you kidding me?!"

    It sounded to me like "bits-manager"!
    What do I manage 0 and 1?!

    It´s certainly "BIDs".
    I look into the future for sure, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely.
    Some days I am not brave enough to face the future - always a mistake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely piece, Elizabeth! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you used this phrase to make a great page. Your face looks so AI, and it is the perfect image. I even like the background for it as it looks almost cloudy which of course is great with the future theme because we can't see the future. Thanks so much for sharing this with us at for my challenge. It's much appreciated. See you this evening for T. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for January. She looks ready :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The future seems lost to me. I do like your art piece though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a very powerful and dynamic layout.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is very powerful and it is a bit fearsome-which might be very true. Wonderful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like that face Elizabeth! It tells us that we have to be always strong and fighters. It gives us the strength to overcome any problem, takes us into the digital world, but without forgetting our inner human self.
    Happy week, and big hugs,
    Caty

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great piece.
    I'm sorry your internet got cantankerous.
    YOU take special care.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This fabulous image looks great on your background. Whatever the future holds it still has to be faced! A great page for Erika's AJJ theme.Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  12. An amazing page Elizabeth! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. To you this is a quickie, to me it is a very powerful page in your journal. Sometimes something like this is all that is needed to get a message across and you certainly have with this. Such a powerful face which says it all and a lovely background which is perfect for the face and the message. Well done on this one Elizabeth, I do like it.
    Hugs, Neet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. An awesome page and face. How true the words you added we all have to face whatever the future may bring.
    Stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.