Thanks for stopping by to see this week's ICADs. If you want to
join, please see the ICAD on my right sidebar. It will take you to
Tammy's blog. Thanks, too, for your continued support of this summer project.
Lovely post, these are just awesome. Guessing your parcel has not arrived? Hope you get it soon as the mail system is slow or not good at all at the moment...a few thefts in the mail exchange too...
Another great week - I would be hard pressed to pick a favourite, so let me instead mention some of my favourite elements. The stitching! I always love the stitching in your work. The humour - “let’s talk” - Love that! “Dream big” with the little tree frog - terrific! Your pretty shimmering mist backgrounds. And some randomness, like the word “word” inside the heart. Great collection my friend!
Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.
I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.
great week's ICADS.
ReplyDeleteLovely ICADs again, my fave is the first one. Have a good week, Valerie
ReplyDeleteLovely post, these are just awesome. Guessing your parcel has not arrived? Hope you get it soon as the mail system is slow or not good at all at the moment...a few thefts in the mail exchange too...
ReplyDeleteAnother fine crop of ICADs. The Let's Talk turtles made me smile. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteGreat collection this week
ReplyDeleteAnother great week - I would be hard pressed to pick a favourite, so let me instead mention some of my favourite elements. The stitching! I always love the stitching in your work. The humour - “let’s talk” - Love that! “Dream big” with the little tree frog - terrific! Your pretty shimmering mist backgrounds. And some randomness, like the word “word” inside the heart. Great collection my friend!
ReplyDeleteHa ha. Those little turtles talking made me smile this morning. They are all looking good. I always enjoy your ICADS. Happy new week. Hugs-Erika
ReplyDelete"Let's talk" made a hit with me, and it looks like I'm not alone in that :)
ReplyDeletefantastic ICADs! They are all so visually appealing so I can't choose just one, as much as I love the ocean, and beach, and lighthouse;)
ReplyDeleteI love them all. I love how you express yourself on these little works of collage art.
ReplyDeleteLove your ICADs especially the first one. Something about the colours and splatters in the background really pop. Thanks for sharing. Caro xx
ReplyDelete