Thanks for stopping by to see this week's ICADs. If you want to
join, please see the ICAD on my right sidebar. It will take you to
Tammy's blog. Thanks, too, for your continued support of this summer project.
super fun and varied ICADS! I especially smiled at the "Houses on Bleubeard Hill" Some reason it got me humming the song "I found my thrill, on blueberry hill..." :):)
Another wonderful week of ICADs Elizabeth! I love the hearts, “Bleubeard Hill”, and the others. But I am absolutely crazy about Eternal. Wow! It is so beautiful and ethereal. The inks move in just the right way, the background is mysterious and the colours are divine. Bravo! Xo
Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.
I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.
Very imaginative ICADs again. Love Bleubeard Hill! Have a great week, Valerie
ReplyDeleteA fabulous collection of ICAD art Elizabeth! I love them all.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a good week.
Alison xx
They are all fantastic, your titles are always so specially. Gorgeous artwork Elizabeth.
ReplyDeleteWonderful! I love Bleubeards’s Hill the best. Hope you’re feeling better.
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely Elizabeth. I'm biased, so I love Bleubeard Hill the best! (Cats rule!)
ReplyDeleteNice ICADS, but what is more important is that i hope you feel better soon! hugs-Erika
ReplyDeleteFantastic Icads, I am in love with the 'houses on Bleubeards hill.
ReplyDeleteYvonne xx
super fun and varied ICADS! I especially smiled at the "Houses on Bleubeard Hill" Some reason it got me humming the song "I found my thrill, on blueberry hill..." :):)
ReplyDeletethe favorites are day 54 and 59, though they are all great Elizabeth...da tabbies send whitewish wavez ta bleu N squiggles ☺☺☺♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteI need to go back to your old ICADS!
ReplyDeleteWeeks 54 and 59 are speaking to me! Nice cards, xox
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
ReplyDeletewww.rsrue.blogspot.com
Another wonderful week of ICADs Elizabeth! I love the hearts, “Bleubeard Hill”, and the others. But I am absolutely crazy about Eternal. Wow! It is so beautiful and ethereal. The inks move in just the right way, the background is mysterious and the colours are divine. Bravo! Xo
ReplyDeleteThese are lovely, my favourites are 54 and 57.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Lots I love here, especially the hearts, the houses and day 59!
ReplyDelete