Well these are all terrific! I love the bingo ones of course! also love “My House” with 2 cats in the yard - I’ll be humming that all the way to Vegas tomorrow no doubt. Great job! I did go back and look at your other ones to date - they are all wonderful. Glad you are doing this again this year!
You re the queen of naming art my friend. How cool! I enjoy seeing your ICADS every year and this year is no exception. How do you think of things like playing the hand I'm dealt? It has enough levels of meaning for sure. happy new week. Hugs-Erika
Good morning-again-you are so creative that I thought you might have an idea for me. Years ago we ended up with some of the original blocks of veggies and flowers etc used by a very old seed company Schumway. they are flat and need to go through a printing press-is there any way I can get these to print with out the press??-when we first got them I tried using them as a stamp which did not work as nothing is raised-the images are flat. I just "unearthed" them in a cool cabinet we have. thanks Kathy
I love these! I found a site doing a similar project with ATCs, but since I'm already doing at least one card a day lol I didn't officially join in. I'm loving seeing the ICAD cards and the ATCAD cards everybody's sharing. Yours are always a highlight :)
A wonderful set of ICADS Elizabeth! Apologies for being such a poor visitor lately, life has been getting in the way. I would have loved time to join this challenge too. Have a good week, Alison xx
I really love all of your ICADs.. lots of variety which makes them all really interesting. I am loving the background on Day 24, the colours and sewing on Day 19, and the collage of day 20 especially. In answer to your comments on mine, I truly don't put much more than 15 minutes into each of mine (with the exception of the zentangle one which I did to keep myself awake during a work conference!). I will be back to have a look next week! Love Caro xx
Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.
I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.
Well these are all terrific! I love the bingo ones of course! also love “My House” with 2 cats in the yard - I’ll be humming that all the way to Vegas tomorrow no doubt. Great job! I did go back and look at your other ones to date - they are all wonderful. Glad you are doing this again this year!
ReplyDeleteI love the colours on day 19. Are there themes for each day or do you just make a card a day?
ReplyDeleteThey are brilliant Elizabeth - I am in love with day 19!
ReplyDeleteHappy start into the new week!
Susi xxx
Fun cards, the last one is my fave today. Valerie
ReplyDeleteAll are beautiful, Elizabeth! But the BINGO one is really fabulous. Kisses, my friend.
ReplyDeleteGood morning I love this set of ICAD's very much your home with the cats is perfect-Happy Monday hugs Kathy
ReplyDeleteYou re the queen of naming art my friend. How cool! I enjoy seeing your ICADS every year and this year is no exception. How do you think of things like playing the hand I'm dealt? It has enough levels of meaning for sure. happy new week. Hugs-Erika
ReplyDeleteGood morning-again-you are so creative that I thought you might have an idea for me. Years ago we ended up with some of the original blocks of veggies and flowers etc used by a very old seed company Schumway. they are flat and need to go through a printing press-is there any way I can get these to print with out the press??-when we first got them I tried using them as a stamp which did not work as nothing is raised-the images are flat.
ReplyDeleteI just "unearthed" them in a cool cabinet we have. thanks Kathy
I love these! I found a site doing a similar project with ATCs, but since I'm already doing at least one card a day lol I didn't officially join in. I'm loving seeing the ICAD cards and the ATCAD cards everybody's sharing. Yours are always a highlight :)
ReplyDeleteFabulous cards Elizabeth! I just love the variety of styles and colors. Of course, I knew Cindy would zero in on the "Bingo" card:):)
ReplyDeletei like day 20; the heart surrounded by news print surrounded by hearts !!! ♥♥♥
ReplyDeleteA wonderful set of ICADS Elizabeth! Apologies for being such a poor visitor lately, life has been getting in the way. I would have loved time to join this challenge too.
ReplyDeleteHave a good week,
Alison xx
Such beautiful ICADs! I loved seeing all your different designs 😁. I hope you have a lovely week, enjoy! Hugs, Jo x
ReplyDeleteI especially love the ones with the color blotches. It reminds me of paint swatches~
ReplyDeleteThese look great - I love the paint swatch one too, and the fabulous collaging on some of the others. You're storming this ICAD challenge!
ReplyDeleteAlison x
Just love the one 'My House' with 2 cats in the yard...
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
I really love all of your ICADs.. lots of variety which makes them all really interesting. I am loving the background on Day 24, the colours and sewing on Day 19, and the collage of day 20 especially. In answer to your comments on mine, I truly don't put much more than 15 minutes into each of mine (with the exception of the zentangle one which I did to keep myself awake during a work conference!). I will be back to have a look next week! Love Caro xx
ReplyDelete