What a wonderful selection of ideas here, Elisabeth. Love the birdies - whimsical really appeals to me :-) Great colours and fab use of dictionary pages - one of my favourite things. Cath x
You don't know how I looked forward to and am now enjoying your cards this year! I'll admit I look at them differently now that I'm doing ATCs every day, and I'm looking at each one of yours with more care. Thanks for posting them :)
These are all fabulous dear Elizabeth! Surely you are not on Week 3 already! I really timed this coming holiday badly as I had plans on joining in this year, although I doubt I could come up with such a variety as you do! Hugs, Chrisx ps Your TIOT entry does not link back to your blog?
I like so many of these. But I especially adore the birds.
I was thinking of you today as I was bailing out (literally) my basement with our rainy flood. MEGA mess but at least no carpeting down there. I suspect I'll be cleaning out for days. I hope your rain is gone for good; I'm not sure ours is.
Your Icads are Espectacular Elizabeth !! Gorgeous all, love your designs, the stamps are very beautiful, you create Amazing Art always dear friend. Very nice Thursday, and big hugs, Caty
Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.
I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.
Lovely pieces with fun titles. Have fun, Valerie
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful selection of ideas here, Elisabeth. Love the birdies - whimsical really appeals to me :-) Great colours and fab use of dictionary pages - one of my favourite things.
ReplyDeleteCath x
Nice! You are great collager. I think this challenge is right up your alley Elizabeth! Happy Monday. Hugs-Erika
ReplyDeleteYour off to a great start. The Crazy Love Birds made me smile. Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteYou don't know how I looked forward to and am now enjoying your cards this year! I'll admit I look at them differently now that I'm doing ATCs every day, and I'm looking at each one of yours with more care. Thanks for posting them :)
ReplyDeleteThese are all fabulous dear Elizabeth! Surely you are not on Week 3 already!
ReplyDeleteI really timed this coming holiday badly as I had plans on joining in this year, although I doubt I could come up with such a variety as you do! Hugs, Chrisx
ps Your TIOT entry does not link back to your blog?
Love the pages with the original designs and look especially the birdies with their piano legs:)
ReplyDeletedo I see MY name here? I DO see my name here ~~~~~~~~~
ReplyDeletehugs from dai$y =^..*=
with hi's to you bleu and squiggles
♥♥♥☺
A fantastic selection of cards, they are all great, if I had to pick favorites they would be those Love Birds and the sweet house on day 8.
ReplyDeleteYvonne xx
I like so many of these. But I especially adore the birds.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking of you today as I was bailing out (literally) my basement with our rainy flood. MEGA mess but at least no carpeting down there. I suspect I'll be cleaning out for days. I hope your rain is gone for good; I'm not sure ours is.
What an amazing place!
ReplyDeleteYour cards are so amazing.
Your Icads are Espectacular Elizabeth !! Gorgeous all, love your designs, the stamps are very beautiful, you create Amazing Art always dear friend.
ReplyDeleteVery nice Thursday, and big hugs,
Caty
Looooove the legs of the birds !! ♥
ReplyDeletethese are such marvelous collages Elizabeth!! I couldn't pick a favorite, but i do love the postage:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great selection of ICADs - love the crazy love birds especially. Love Caro xx
ReplyDelete