Pages

▼

Monday, January 8, 2018

T Stands For Todd Brian's Brick Street Cafe

Back when it was warm outside, my foodie friend Sally and I went to Todd Brian's.   I guess you can tell what we both had to drink.

Kathy would love this place because it has gluten free pasta and gluten free buns.

I got decadent and ordered French Dip with sweet potato fries and ranch dressing.  I ate nearly all my fries and half my sandwich.  I took the rest home and ate it the next day.  The Au jus was perfect.  It was made in house and had lots of onions in it, too.  I used nearly all you see in the bowl on the sandwich half I ate at the restaurant.  When I got the take-out box, our waitress included another container of the Au jus without me even asking.

Sally had the Cajun meatloaf with corn and mashed potatoes.   She ate every bit of it and raved about it.  I had a bite of her potatoes and they were fantastic. They had cheese, onions, a bit of bacon, and a seasoning to die for.

Since I forgot to take a photo of the restaurant, I snagged one from the internet.

By now, I'm sure most of you know the drill.  It's time to share your drink experience today.  It can be photos, a place you visited, movies, postcards, books, sketches, mixed media, drawings, paintings, tags, teabags, scrapbooking, or any other art that is digital, hybrid, or traditional, as long as it in some way relates back to a drink, any drink. Regardless, please share below and Bleubeard and I, along with the rest of the T gang will be by to visit.  Bleubeard wants to remind you that old photos are acceptable because they may be taken any time, even last year.

26 comments:

  1. You evidently got a tasty meal there, you both enjoyed what you ate, and that's good. Have a happy T Day, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. this menu Card Shows quite a lot of choices... i LOVE sweet potatoes and often make fries or thicker slices of them myself.
    happy t-day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love French dip but those fries -- WOW! They look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right I would love this restaurant and the food looks really delicious-you and your friend find the coolest spots to eat out. I love fries and those sweet potato frys-yum--
    Happy T Day Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The meal you ordered does look delicious, I think I may be making some sweet potato fries instead of ordinary potato ones, sometime soon.
    It looks like you had quite a menu to choose from as well.
    There seems to be a vast number of restaurants to eat out in, close to your home. It must be hard to choose where you want to go for the meal.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your meal doesn't look decadent to me, Elizabeth, especially since you took half the sandwich home. Restaurants that are so considerate (gluten-free options, extra au jus in your take home package) are just the best. They make you feel like a valued guest - not just a full wallet ;-)

    Happy T-day! Hugs, Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those meals looks just delicious! I like the idea of Cajun meatloaf. It would taste good right now on this chilly evening. I hope this place is on your repeat list. If you don't want another French Dip looks like there's a lot to pick from. Have a happy T day. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a something for everyone menu-and this sure does have it all! And the sweet potato fries-yum. Finally got hubby to switch out the white fries for homemade sweet potato fries (which I don't fry, but grill). Happy T day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, your sandwich looks so good and I just finished my dinner. What a nice waitress to give you extra au jus to take home. That's a place I'd be happy to frequent. Excellent food and service. Happy T Day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It always makes me hungry to see all the yummy food you post! It looks like an amazing place to eat. Glad that you were able to enjoy it with a friend.
    Happy Tea Day,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! both your plates look incredibly delicious.
    I love sweet potato fries..!
    I haven't had dinner yet and this post is killing me! lol
    What a great server!So nice that she included more of the sauce for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The food looks great and lits of choices on that menu .... I'm having a passionate love affair with sweet potatoes 😁

    ReplyDelete
  13. This place looks good and my mouth is salivating

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wouldn't mind your or Sally's menue fur lunch today - yummie stuff!!!
    Happy T-Day my friend I will link up later this day since I am out now with my neighbour-girl-friend to the charity shop...

    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Looks like you made a good choice there and Sally was happy too! I love sweet potato fries! Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello and happy 2018! I'm glad to be back.
    I am always fascinated by the restaurants you go to. And I love seeing the menu as there are many things on there I have never heard of. Your meal looks very yummy. I like the idea of sweet potato fries. Must try that at home.
    Happy T-Day,
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yummy! Those Sweet Potato Fries look pretty good. All I need to do is add that Southwest Burger. I really enjoy restaurants like these and glad you had a good time. Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love sweet potato fries. It must have been a great day out with your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your meals look and sound delicious! I love sweet potato fries too - yum 😁. It looks such a great restaurant and I'm glad you and Sally had such a wonderful time. Wishing you a very Happy T Day! J 😊

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yummy! The menu looks impressive- it would be easy to find something you like I think.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Elizabeth its so nice to see you enjoy a restaurant trip.. and my you had glowing praise. You need to go back there! :) Happy T day! Hugs! deb

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow, my mouth is watering! sounds and looks like this place was a winner...so glad you had a good experience. Made me smile when you said 'back when it was warm outside.' seems like a long time ago.

    Feels good to get back to joining up with the Tea Party...sorry I'm so late today. Had a Dr. appointment for a check-up this morning, and assorted errands. better late than never I guess. stay warm and take care dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for stopping by for a visit Elizabeth and I know too well the woes of internet service. It takes me longer to get bundled up to go out and take the photos than I'm able to stay out there and take them :) The camera gets to cold before I do usually. But I love taking moon shots ♥
    Happy T Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Haven't dropped by in a looong time! You made me hungry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. We've been on vacation and missed the T party entirely. Your restaurant looks like one that'd suit me nicely. Yummmmm!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.