Pages

▼

Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year



The handsome Bleubeard, the normally energetic Squiggles, and I hope you are enjoying an art filled, safe, and warm New Year.  We'll be back later today to share T Stands For Tuesday with you.

16 comments:

  1. happy new year 2018 dear, greetings from denmark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and the boys!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very Happy New Year to you and thank you for your lovely support over last year.

    Hugs and love to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you, Bleubeard and Squiggles. I'm looking forward to our online friendship in 2018

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year to you all as well. Enjoy the day. xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New year to you all! Hugs,Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that picture.
    Hope your New Year is filled with wonder.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year, Elizabeth -- may 2018 be filled with art and friends and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year and hope the day was a nice one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year from me. I hope you had a wonderful day to start 2018! And that the rest of the year is good, but warmer for sure. :) Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing you a very Happy New Year filled with love, peace and happiness! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year for you and Bleubeard
    (I hope, I can next week join again in T for Tuesday, we have so much trouble with my mom)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A happy 2018 to you all!! :-) xox

    ReplyDelete
  14. Belated Happy -- but then, it's never too late to say Happy New Year. Well, a little odd in August, but quirky...

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really enjoyed the recap!
    you have kept busy. Love everything you create:)

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.