Here are my collages for Week 3. This 365 something project was created and hosted by Hanna at i Hanna.
Which direction is up?
Quintessential
Go!
Written in the stars
Pacify
Read between the lines
The dancer
Thanks
for joining me today. If you are playing in Hanna's 365 Something
project, please let me know and I will be by to see what you are
making. As always, I am very grateful for your continued support of my art. To see the collages I made for week 2, please go here.
Nice collages Elizabeth. The map puzzles me too, never knew which side is up on a map, no wonder I get lot reading maps. I like the dancer. Have a lovely week.
Lovely collages! They are all so different with the colours, papers and images that you used and the dancer looks so pretty framed by those lovely leaves 😁. Have a happy and creative week! J 😊
Loving your collages too and like that they are all different and unique. Thank you for the tip using fabric and freezer paper to print with-I should have asked you about printing on fabric first. I have a photo in mind for January that I want to try-thanks Elizabeth and Happy Monday
Don't ask me to read a map Elizabeth, but I enjoy looking at them. (lol) Brilliant way to portray reading between the lines. I've never considered that before. Really love the way you see life. Perhaps it's the artist in you! Hugs..RO
Great collages. It is so much fun to just tear, cut and glue sometimes. You are very good at it too. I like the red and blue stripes. They would make great backgrounds too. Happy New week. Hugs-Erika
Well congratulations on making it through week 3! I love these, and I have three favourites this week, in no particular order. Read between the lines (Turquoise, red and old text - need I say more?). Which direction is up. Because the title is quirky (most people would say ‘which way is up’). And Because it is black and white and just a lovely all around collage. And Go! I like the shapes you’ve created here and it reminds me of a keyhole. Terrific selection all around. I”m so glad you decided to play along with this.
Hello Elizabeth. Yesterday I thought I would have a try at making collages. I've now discovered that it is a lot more difficult than one would think. You've made another fascinating set here. My favourites? - "The dancer", a lovely picture and composition, "Pacify" and "Written in the stars" where I just love the way you have put the shapes and colours together.
Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.
I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.
Beautiful little collages, looks like you had fun putting them together. Have a good start in the new week. Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteLoVe all of these! Your sense of humour shows through certainly! Have a great week! Hugs, Chrisxx ps check your email!
ReplyDeleteNice collages Elizabeth.
ReplyDeleteThe map puzzles me too, never knew which side is up on a map, no wonder I get lot reading maps.
I like the dancer.
Have a lovely week.
Lovely collages! They are all so different with the colours, papers and images that you used and the dancer looks so pretty framed by those lovely leaves 😁. Have a happy and creative week! J 😊
ReplyDeleteLoving your collages too and like that they are all different and unique.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the tip using fabric and freezer paper to print with-I should have asked you about printing on fabric first. I have a photo in mind for January that I want to try-thanks Elizabeth and Happy Monday
Your art makes us think and work our brains -- and in a good way! Very nice mix of texture, paper and such!
ReplyDeleteA 365 day project, wow! Love it.
ReplyDeleteThey all appeal to me, but "Which direction is up?" is my favorite. This looks like fun :)
ReplyDeleteThose are great Elizabeth! I am happy you do this challenge - I also like the titles you give your pieces!
ReplyDeleteHappy new week!
oxo Susi
♥♥♥
Don't ask me to read a map Elizabeth, but I enjoy looking at them. (lol) Brilliant way to portray reading between the lines. I've never considered that before. Really love the way you see life. Perhaps it's the artist in you! Hugs..RO
ReplyDeleteMarvelous pieces your collages. I am not really a challenge person, but you seem to relish them and make some great pieces. xox
ReplyDeleteAnother fantastic selection of small collages, I loved the map and the beautiful dancer on the last one.
ReplyDeleteYvonne xx
Great collages. It is so much fun to just tear, cut and glue sometimes. You are very good at it too. I like the red and blue stripes. They would make great backgrounds too. Happy New week. Hugs-Erika
ReplyDeleteWell congratulations on making it through week 3! I love these, and I have three favourites this week, in no particular order. Read between the lines (Turquoise, red and old text - need I say more?). Which direction is up. Because the title is quirky (most people would say ‘which way is up’). And Because it is black and white and just a lovely all around collage. And Go! I like the shapes you’ve created here and it reminds me of a keyhole. Terrific selection all around. I”m so glad you decided to play along with this.
ReplyDeleteLove the humor in your collages. You come up with some of the neatest scraps for art. I can't imagine how you organize and find what you want.
ReplyDeleteHello Elizabeth. Yesterday I thought I would have a try at making collages. I've now discovered that it is a lot more difficult than one would think. You've made another fascinating set here. My favourites? - "The dancer", a lovely picture and composition, "Pacify" and "Written in the stars" where I just love the way you have put the shapes and colours together.
ReplyDelete