Pages

▼

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Day 21 of 30 paintings in 30 days

This is day 21 of 30 paintings in 30 days hosted by Leslie Saeta at Slices of Life.

Today I once again dug out my watercolors and allowed them to drip, puddle, and run over the watercolor paper.  I see some weird animals in this one, no matter which way I turn it.  Therefore, I'm calling it "Talking With The Animals."  I was actually inspired by the art of Orange Esmeralda as I was finishing this one. The size is 8" X 10" (20,32 cm X 25,4 cm).

Please let me know if you see the animals, too.  Bleubeard wants to talk to them, if you do!

13 comments:

  1. I am glad you stopped by the party at my blog and lead me here I am sooo impressed I just became you new follower ..........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see a sheep .. a horse .. a big dog running and a cockatoo ...
    amazing colors ...I love this!

    So sorry Bleubeard -- no cats in this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, don't see the animals, but I do see a giant wizard with a long nose in the pink shape on the left. Love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see a bird, and it looks like it's talking to Bleubeard ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous colours and fabulous abstractions Elizabeth. I see a unicorn, a dog, a bear, a meerkat, a dragonlfy and a squirrel :D (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colours Elizabeth! I definitely see a unicorn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see a cow, a man dancing, a large bird talking to a sweet smaller bird, a lady wearing a pixie hat and a crocodile who has been left high and dry on a fence. That was really good fun!
    Thanks for your nice comment on my blog, it has made my week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I see a narwhal unicorn, so that where my brain is at...love the pink. xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colours and patterns :) I see a horse, cat, bird, the unicorn something :) and a few bits of animals. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I see angles and fairies ♥ Pretty one ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do seem to see a couple of bird-like forms on my right...one with an open "beak" and one with a top-knot. guess we just tend to look for recognizable shapes. Love your drips!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a great idea and a wonderful take on the word "better".

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fabulous - one of your best! Yes there are definitely animals!!! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.