Pages

▼

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Silent Sunday's blog

If you haven't already, you need to go to Inspiration Avenue. Although I didn't have a chance to post their picture and link on my sidebar, since I really just learned about it, I couldn't pass up the opportunity to join this fun blog party and have a chance to join a bunch of wonderful bloggers by giving back something to the blogging community. Inspiration Avenue has organized a blog party geared around tutorials. I offered all of mine because I can't just show one and let the others get jealous. I will be joining in the fun today, and I hope you will too. Please visit and learn a new technique or two along the way. And since I didn't have a chance to post their link on my sidebar, you can click on their blog address here, or wait for the Silent Sunday post and click on the picture then. Or, you can find their blog address on my Blogs by Date page. No matter which you choose, you will have loads of chances to see what all the fun is about. And I want to thank Stephanie who blogged about it in time for me to join in the fun.

Update: Since this event is now over, I have added it to my Previous Collaborations page. It is where I keep all my previous collaborations I have participated in the past three years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.