
Here's the latest spread in my Coll-AH-ge book. I named it "going green," but I wish I had just let the spread speak for itself.. The background is a brown paper bag to which I added a piece of plastic berry container and green mesh from veggies. The plastic on the left was a handle on packaging I found in the recycle bin. Believe it or not, I only used double sided tape on the clear plastic and mesh, but had to glue the green plastic twice using E6000.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.
I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.