
Speaking of my friend Sally, I took her to lunch on her birthday and gave the present to her at the restaurant. Several people asked me how she liked the gift, so I'll let you be the judge. I have to admit, she was happy before she opened it, which is always a good sign.

I must have wrapped it better than I thought. Yep, that's dress pattern tissue paper, which seems to be my favorite wrapping at the moment.

Sally looks really serious in this photo. I can tell she's really concentrating on the ribbon.

Yes, she really LOVED it. I'm glad, too, because, although Sally has always been 100% supportive of my art, she has never really liked anything I showed her. It was wonderful to see that she truly loved the piece I made for her. She commented on the flowers, the laundry, and the one piece of red (the felt made to simulate a towel) that she thought the piece needed. Go with primary colors and Sally will always be happy!!!

Here we are leaving the restaurant. She was reading a sign when I took this photo of her, but she told me over and over how much she liked the assemblage I made for her. I don't know which one of us was happier.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.
I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.