Pages

▼

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Dessert

Here is the piece that will go on the dessert table. There is another one for appetizers. I only used one smaller leaf for each of these, and one 6' string to hold the balloon. Although you can't really see it, there is another string behind Sally's hand that the balloon will attach to. It is connected where her finger is. The nice thing is, when the air moves in the room, the sign will twist and bob around.

As an aside, Sally loved the centerpieces. I have no idea what the dinner organizer thought, since I haven't spoken to Sally today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.