Pages

▼

Friday, April 4, 2008

Charms for the Anniversary swap

My charms for ABC's 5th anniversary are finally finished. I don't know how people are able to get their wire wrapped so well, but I don't seem to make anything consistently. I used black 20 ga wire, to which I added clock numbers and turquoise stone hearts. I realize some of the hearts look different, but that's because the stones are real turquoise and, as such, each is different.

This is the last time they will all be together like this. They now have their jump rings attached and are in their little baggies.

1 comment:

  1. "E" they are wonderful ..... now maybe I wish I had joined the charm swap ... Linda F

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.