Unfortunately, I didn't take any photos of all the backgrounds we made using red rosin paper and mica powders, then red rosin paper, gesso, and lumieres, then fusion papers, and more fusion papers. We even tried a paper technique we found in Sommerset, but didn't have the right size masking tape, so it was a bit of a failure. I can't take photos of them now, since I sent all the backgrounds we made home with Theresa.
Tuesday, Theresa spent much of the day with her dad, then we made more background papers Tueday night. We also made an awesome plaque for
Kathy and I got to play with the awesome eyelet setter I borrowed from my friend Cris. She may never get it back either
.
Since Wednesday was going to be such a busy day, we actually got to bed before 2 am. Heck, we actually went to our rooms before midnight!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.
I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.