Pages

▼

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Another Vintage spread

After I found the flag from the Civil War, I remembered a cannon image I had been saving for a spread either in mine or Kat's Vintage book. I've been looking for this cannon off and on for over three days and finally found it mixed in with some of my leftover Asian images. Originally I considered turning the cannon into a transparency, but decided the flag would make a better transparency. Using clear book cover material, I made a "packing tape" transfer. I only had one small napkin, which I used for the background, so I had to fiddle with the position of the cannon image. Computer generated text and some sparkling stars on a wire complete the spread. The caption on the right is about the flag.

2 comments:

  1. looks good Elizabeth ... the transfer and cannon just make it ..... Linda F

    ReplyDelete
  2. I odnt know how you made these but they re beautiful.

    Rita James

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.