For the past year and a half, I've been working on this Asian book that started as a one-on-one RR. I finally finished it today when I decorated the cover. If this photo piques your interest, you can see the entire book here: http://alteredbooklover-asianbeauty.blogspot.com/
I'm glad it's finally finished and I can go on to other projects.
Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.
I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.
I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.