Pages

▼

Friday, September 4, 2026

The visit


Because it's Friday, I'm joining Nicole for Friday Face-Off and Gillena for Art For Fun Friday. 

Friends were in town over the Labor Day weekend.  I was thrilled they stopped by.  We spent about three hours catching up.  It was as they were leaving I thought to take photos of their visit.
 


I didn't realize how cluttered my house (walls) looked until I saw these photos.
 
I'm also joining Nicole at Friday Face OFF, and Gillena at Art For Fun Friday.
 

Friday Face OFF   

Please visit Bleubeard and me today at these two art blogs. 

 
 

11 comments:

  1. ...such a lovely couple, I love her colorful dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To friends visiting! And about the clutter, your house looks nicely picked up though. I have clutter and a mess! (I guess I'll blame my husband for the mess... hee-hee. ) Happy weekend. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful having friends over! Have a lovely weekend! Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos. It's always nice when friends drop by. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah to friends and fun
    Thanks for linking to AFFF

    much love

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great to spend time with friends.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Visits from friends is always nice. It's time will spend. I like her dress.
    Have you received my mail with the book pages?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely pair and so good they came to see you.
    (I had vcommented on Friday but it hasn't come through I see now, sorry)
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.