My sincere apologies. I am still very sick. I thought it was food poisoning, but no one else who went to breakfast with me got sick. And if it was food poisoning, it would or should have passed by this morning (Monday). I promise to visit everyone who visited me on Sunday and for T Tuesday. However, I fear I'll be a bit slow visiting.
Please come with me to The Spice Merchant today, where I show a few different things this week.
I found a few items that can be used in conjunction with your coffee (or tea). There are generic pods for machines that use them. Fill them with your favorite brew and enjoy.
For those of you who have an espresso machine, you might need an extra container for the milk.
Of course, you might also need espresso mugs, a milk frother, a double espresso tamper, reusable coffee filters, coffee spoons, or even clips to store your coffee.
I know Lisca and a few others of you enjoy puzzles.
Here are some
I found while waiting to get my "free" pound of coffee.
I thought these were quite unique.
Some puzzle company put an entirely different spin on puzzles.
Now it's your turn to share your own drink related post. It can be
gifts you received, photos, a place you visited, movies, postcards, mail
art, junk mail, catalogs, books, sketches, mixed
media, drawings, paintings, tags, scrapbooking, or other art that is
digital, hybrid, or traditional, as long as it in some way relates back
to a drink, any drink. Regardless,
please share below and Bleubeard and I, along with the rest of the T
gang will be by to visit. Please link only your T post and not your
blog in general. Bleubeard would like to remind you that old photos are acceptable because they may be taken
any time, not just on Tuesday and most assuredly not just this year.
It may be a week early, but you now have ample time to dig up your Second on the 2nd. Any style, any length, any genre, as long as it has been published sometime in the past.
Oh, Elizabeth. I am so sorry to hear you are ill again. Sending prayers up on your behalf. I will have to check out the portable puzzles next time I go to The Spice Merchant. Get rest, get well. Hugs.
I'm so sorry you are still sick. I'm sending healing energy to you. I so wish we had a Spice Merchant here. You always show such wonderful items there. Please take care and get well.
I hope you feel better soon. And I hope you didn't get that parasite that was found in lettuce, but I thought that would be passed by now. I don't have a new post, but am having a quiet evening so thought I'd stop by. Take care and I hope you feel better soon. hugs-Erika
Whern I see people on videos making coffes with the whipped milk and all it looks like what they end up drinking is half milk. I maybe grind my own beans but I doing mae fancy coffee. lol! As soon as a puzzle is started from those bags it is no longer portable regardless of what they call it--lol! I rteally hope you feel better soon!!!
Again? I'm so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Get better soon! What interesting little gadgets to do with coffee. I don't have a fancy machine but of course I know the professional espresso machines, that have the milk frother. I love jigsaws. Those portable ones look quite interesting. I will be participating in Second on the 2nd as I have it lined up already. I have written my blogposts in advance as I'm traveling. Happy T-Day, Lisca
I am so sorry about your being sick.Hope you will feel better soon dear Elizabeth. Nice pics of your spice merchant. All the best and many greetings from Greece Violetta
Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.
I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.
I do hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteThe Spice Merchant stocks/sells such a wide range.
All the best Jan
Oh, Elizabeth. I am so sorry to hear you are ill again. Sending prayers up on your behalf. I will have to check out the portable puzzles next time I go to The Spice Merchant. Get rest, get well. Hugs.
ReplyDelete...be well soon!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear about you are not feeling well, and pray for a quick recovery. That store looks fun to visit. Happy T stands for Tuesday!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry you are still sick. I'm sending healing energy to you. I so wish we had a Spice Merchant here. You always show such wonderful items there. Please take care and get well.
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better soon. And I hope you didn't get that parasite that was found in lettuce, but I thought that would be passed by now. I don't have a new post, but am having a quiet evening so thought I'd stop by. Take care and I hope you feel better soon. hugs-Erika
ReplyDeleteIt must be very discouraging to have so many sick days … I hope you will be over it soon. best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteWhern I see people on videos making coffes with the whipped milk and all it looks like what they end up drinking is half milk. I maybe grind my own beans but I doing mae fancy coffee. lol!
ReplyDeleteAs soon as a puzzle is started from those bags it is no longer portable regardless of what they call it--lol!
I rteally hope you feel better soon!!!
Oh, Sister. 10:05 a.m. I am to call the hospital... again.
ReplyDeleteAnd 12:00 I am finally at my dentist. Let´s hope we get well soon again!!!!
Again? I'm so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Get better soon!
ReplyDeleteWhat interesting little gadgets to do with coffee. I don't have a fancy machine but of course I know the professional espresso machines, that have the milk frother.
I love jigsaws. Those portable ones look quite interesting.
I will be participating in Second on the 2nd as I have it lined up already. I have written my blogposts in advance as I'm traveling.
Happy T-Day,
Lisca
The Spice Merchant has everything. I could spend a lot of time browsing there. I hope you're better soon.
ReplyDeleteHappy Tuesday
ReplyDeleteMuch love
I am so sorry you have been sick, Elizabeth. I hope you get well soon.
ReplyDeleteFun products, feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry about your being sick.Hope you will feel better soon dear Elizabeth. Nice pics of your spice merchant. All the best and many greetings from Greece
ReplyDeleteVioletta
I am so sorry to hear that. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
ReplyDeleteI thought those puzzle packages are chocolates. Would go so well with coffee or tea.
-Soma