Pages

▼

Friday, September 18, 2026

Happy Faces

 

Please be aware, the blogs I love to visit in my left sidebar have not updated for over a week.  Blogger needs to get its act together.  Looks like I got my wish after all!

Because it's Friday, I'm joining Nicole for Friday Face-Off and Gillena for Art For Fun Friday.  I'm also at Art Journal Journey where I'm joining Sharon from That Girl Fritchey. Sharon's theme is Hello Autumn. 

I call this Happy faces.  Detail below. 
 

I began by adhering a napkin from my stash to 5 X 8 in (12.7 X 20.32 cm) 110 lb white cardstock using a glue stick. It was far easier to write these words than it was to get the napkin adhered without a lot of wrinkles.  When it was as smooth as I could possibly get it, I added the computer generated text.
 
Art Journal Journey 
 

Friday Face OFF    Please visit Bleubeard and me today at these three art blogs. 

    

15 comments:

  1. Happy faces indeed. (Gosh, It's Halloween at the end of next month. I always forget that.)
    Have a lovely weekend, (More British TV?)
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...let's face it, fall is here and Halloween is on its way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun pumpkin face creations ~ Hugs ^_^

    https://anartistreflects.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing like happy pumpkin faces. Thank you for joining FFO and have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lets hope Blogger will stay working!
    I prefer happy pumpkins. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes... Halloween 🎃 comes. Happy FFO.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, happy pumpkin faces. Excellent!
    Hope you get well soon, my friend Elizabeth.
    I send you a BIG BIG hug.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the happy faces. Have a grand weekend, dear Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun faces.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Elizabeth, I love how you used a Halloween napkin as the inspiration for your art journal page! It’s such a fun and fabulous idea. (I must admit, I’m not a fan of using napkins myself, mainly because I struggle to get them to stick without wrinkles.) Your title is so clever and is perfect for the theme! Thank you so much for joining my Hello Autumn theme this month. Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's fun to see a Halloween page for this challenge. Those pumpkins are lots of fun. I'm glad you had another page for Sharon's challenge. Hope your summer wrapped up well. :) Just checking in on AJJ. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.