Today we are headed to my front porch.

This is where you will find one of my large rocking horses.

Children love rocking in it.

It has set on my front porch since I moved to Wichita (Kansas in USA) in 1991. I am debating adding a coat of varnish to protect it from the inclement weather.

Another rocking horse sits on my wicker table.

The weather hasn't been quite so kind to this one.
Thanks for visiting today. Also, please join me at

and

So wonderful and Happy Sunday, Andreja!
ReplyDeleteThose bigger ones are striking
ReplyDeleteI like the wooden ones that feel so authentic!
ReplyDeleteI like the rustic look of that last horse, and you very big seems in great shape if it's been on your porch all that time. Unless it is falling apart, I wouldn't do anything to it. It looks super on your porch too. Happy Sunday. And thank for sharing. It's fun to see all your various collection pieces. hugs-Erika
ReplyDeleteI do like this porch rocking horse !!!
ReplyDeletebleu N squiggles, iz ya havin a grate week...sur hope sew ☺☺♥♥
What a cool thing to have on your porch. I can see how the children would love to rock in it.
ReplyDelete...the weather and the years haven't been kind for many of us!
ReplyDeleteI do enjoy seeing your rocking horses.
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday Wishes.
All the best Jan
Beautiful ones, Elizabeth!
ReplyDelete