Pages

▼

Sunday, July 5, 2026

Rocking horses

 

Several of my art friends are sharing their photos from around their homes.  I decided that every Sunday I would show a few of my over 450 rocking horses.  If you joined What's In Your Workdesk Wednesday or WOYWW, you know I showed one each time I joined in.  Here I will share where they live when they are not being displayed on my work table.

Here a just a few of them.  I count nine in this photo.
 
Thanks for visiting today.  I am grateful you dropped by.   BTW, both my cats are thrilled the fireworks have stopped.
  

13 comments:

  1. bleu N squiggles....de damn firez werkz haz been goin off for three dayz now ~~~~~ yiiiiiiiiiiii...they knead ta STOP !!!

    I like the rocking horse at the bottom right corner !!! my mom had one like the pony on the stack of books......wonder what happened to it !! ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. 450? I can only count 7; I don’t know where the other two are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I see another on the wall, so I see 8 now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ....it's nice to have a quiet evening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an appealing collection! Those horses each seem to have their own personalities.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! 450 rocking horses. I used to collect teddy bears and thought I had a lot at 100.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a whole lot of rocking horses. More than I probably have rubber stamps- hee hee. I'm curious about the white one in this photo with the blue and yellow soldier (I think) riding it. These are fun to see. Happy new week. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love rocking horses. This must be a beautiful selection.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your have such a lovely collection of rocking horses.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You do have a great collection of rocking horses.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh I think this is a great idea! Thank you for sharing with SITAR. I have you linked up. I simply forgot to put Mr. Linksy in the HTML. duhhhh have a nice day today.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.