Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2026

If it's Sunday, it's time for Rocking Horses

 

Here are three more of my over 450 rocking horses.  I'm also joining Nicole for Sunday in the Art Room or SITAR, and Gillena with Sunday Smiles.  

Let's take a closer look at these rocking horses.
 
Mickey and Minnie are not just sitting on a rocking horse, this is also a Christmas music box.  It even rocks back and forth when the music plays.
 
This is another Christmas rocking horse.  It is made of a strange feeling material.
  
I purchased this ceramic rocking horse one year for Christmas.  This is one of a very few I purchased myself.
 
I'm really grateful you dropped by to check out three of my Christmas rocking horses.  Also, please join me at 
 
 and  
 

 

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful - I think next weekend I join you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv Minnie's music box horse
    Happy Sunday
    Thanks for joining my link party tiday

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, 450 is quite a collection

    ReplyDelete
  4. 450 rocking horses!!! Good thing they're not all full size. These 3 Christmas ones are charming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how your Christmas horses stay out all year. And I'm curious, how long did it take you to count them all? Smile. Hope you're having a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are beautiful. Try to visit my blog tomorrow as I think you'll really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are really neat Elizabeth !!! I do like the white one, a good steady hand went into the painting on it !!! ♥♥
    bleu N squiggles....iz ya cauzin trubullz !!!! =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful thing to collect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 450 rocking horses ... that is a great collection.
    I enjoyed seeing the ones here on your post.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are all fun and beautiful but I really like the white one. Thank you for sharing them with SITAR.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi again, Elizabeth - have you seen this wonderful post by CJ? You might want to visit!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.