Pages

Friday, July 31, 2026

Friday Smiles

 

We adore Vince the sign guy (Vince Rozmiarek).  We love his puns, his double entendres, and his play on words.   Here are a few more I found.   

Vince the Sign Guy | Facebook  

Vince - Thanks Theo B | Facebook 

Vince the Sign Guy 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

May be an image of text that says 'VINCETHESIGNGUY VINCE THESIGN GUY NO ONE WILL TELL ME THE LOWEST ARMY RANK THEY ALL SAY IT'S PRIVATE © 2026 SignPuns ©2026SignPunsLLC LLC Vallecito Lake, Conveniently located miles andmiles from everywhere!' 

May be an image of text that says 'ክያት VINCE THE THESIGN GUY SOME PEOPLE'S TWO CENTS ARE WHY WE GOT RID OF PENNIES ©2023SignPunsLLC ©2023 SignPuns! 대금젤과 Vallecito Lake, CO Conveniently located miles and miles from everywhere' 

I think this is a good place to stop this week.  Thanks for visiting.  I am incredibly grateful you dropped by.

 

5 comments:

  1. Wow! What a series of fun signs ~ Hugs ^_^

    https://anartistreflects.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are always such fun quotes to read. Thanks for smiles. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Vince sure is a prolific fellow. Thanks for the laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these has me from smiling to cracking up. Have a nice day today.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.