Pages

▼

Friday, March 27, 2026

New laptop Friday funnies

 

Last year I purchased a laptop.  It was off the shelf and came with Windows.  I gave it to a friend who promised to change it to Linux.  I got it back last night.  In honor of my new laptop, today's funnies are about computers.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%2Fid%2FOIP.nCkjVm8PwxnuwLI-OQsBeAHaFj%3Fpid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=982bf22b9d417a2e0f94e01580b462aa9b081cbb13b691c8ba4bfa770028a460&ipo=images   

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%2Fid%2FOIP.Pa6GPw7cp9gQktlKLlUtkwHaHR%3Fpid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=54af34b22d939e09905d3b9bdc5dda9b8fe8fc6907619850e1a1626daea8318d&ipo=images 

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%2Fid%2FOIP.2HZg3hCIQ9zBLtk6ScXkcAAAAA%3Fpid%3DApi&f=1&ipt=63cdc8f0de745b57ac8827b819212c16766306bca18a56557f9a5abd672e2836&ipo=images 

https://easyfamilyfun.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/Which-Key-Is-Any-Key-Funny-Computer-Meme-Photo.jpeg 

https://easyfamilyfun.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/funny-dog-video.jpeg 

 https://easyfamilyfun.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/fun-with-flags.webp

 https://easyfamilyfun.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/beat-me-at-chess.jpeg

https://easyfamilyfun.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/10/programmers-learn-from.jpeg 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I hope you found some of these funny.  I did. Thanks for dropping by today for a few smiles.

 

 

6 comments:

  1. the cat hacker in the basement is spot on ….thanx for sharing 🐾😸‼️
    anda happee week end bleu N squiggles 🐾💚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good ones, Elizabeth, and innit the truth:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these.
    Enjoy the remainder of Friday and have a Happy weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...I hope it works well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were fun. That building with the outdoor thing on the building. Funny.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.