Pages

▼

Sunday, March 29, 2026

February and March, 2026 Calendar Pages

  

As you can see, February has a great many hearts.  Lots of art for AJJ, too.
 
Here's a bit of detail.
 
Although it's no longer blank, this is what March looked like at the beginning of the month.   
 
I created this for Art Journal Journey (AJJ) for my dear friend Chris, this month's host.  She can be found at PearShapedCrafting. Chris's theme is Spring Forward.  Details are below.
 


  As you can see, all are stickers.  Sorry, some are not in focus.  

Thank you so very much for visiting today. Bleubeard and I would love to see you at Art Journal Journey with your own interpretation of Spring Forward.  
 


7 comments:

  1. Happy Sunday
    Join my linky

    Much love

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and soon April is on the doorstep - oh, time so runs. Love all the hearts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...enjoy the remaining day days of your Marvelous March and I wish you an Awesome April.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun and colorful stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's good to see all the hearts and even better, all the spring flowers. They definitely work for Chris challenge. Hope it was a good weekend. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely to see your calendar pages- as you know I now write a daily page . Your March page is an absolute Spring treat ! Thanks so much for linking to my 'Spring Forward ' page at AJJ hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.