I want to reiterate PLEASE don't think I'm a bad host because I don't leave
you a comment on your blog. Unfortunately, even though I read each post, for some unknown (to me) reason, I am unable
to leave comments to anyone, even on my own blog.
You probably know by now that Bleubeard and I are hosting Art Journal Journey (AJJ) this month. Our theme for the entire month is Anywhere, Anytime, Any Place, with Anyone.
I love a good play on words and that is what I've created today for T. Details are below.
I began by eating a plethora of Valentine Hershey's Kisses. The sacrifices we must make for art (grin). I then laid down both pink and red wrappers from the kisses. Unfortunately, unlike the kisses, that narrow strip of paper called a plume, the aluminum foil wrappers were not all the same size. Plus, they tore easily when I adhered the glue stick. They tore even more when I adhered the kisses plume.
Now, please join me at my dining room table.
My art and mug are shown above.
This is my Love mug and a few Valentine kisses. The mug sits on a gifted (by Elle/eotc) mug rug.
My art on the dining room table probably looks better on my scanner.
I've shown you mine, now it's your turn to share your T entry this week. The rules are extremely simple.
Your drink related post may be anything
from a photo of a
glass, cup, or mug, to an actual drink. You may choose to share a sketch or a digital,
hybrid, or traditional page in your scrapbook, art journal, or altered
book, as I have done. Maybe you'd prefer to share a tag, or wow us with your photography. You might
choose a postcard or decorated card. You might even draw an image on a used tea bag. Or
perhaps
you prefer to review a place you visited, a movie, or book. It makes no
difference as long as it's drink related. And don't forget that the
more unique and outside the box it is, the better we like it. Please tie
it back here, and pleaselink only to your T post, not your entire blog. When you link,
Bleubeard, the T gang, and I will be by to visit, although I'm sure I won't be able to comment. Bleubeard
would also like to remind you that your photos may be taken any time.
Oh, poor you, you had to eat a plethora of kisses, LOL. Ingo just "makes me" eat some cake (I don´t like sweets) and likely soon I will be "forced" to an ice cream by Grace... To love, dear host and... I hope you can comment again soon, it must be a very frustrating pain.
Now that is a tough job eating all those Hershey kisses. And a perfect way to spend Valentine's Day... or there abouts. But you use the wrappers and especially the little paper strips so well. And nice mug too. Happy T day! hugs-Erika
No, I don´t think you are a bad host, for sure. I am so sorry to read every tuesday that you still cannot comment...such a pitty. Today is the last day of carneval. Mardi Gras...oder here: Fashingsdienstag. Hope you are fine...and happy T-day Violetta
I didn’t even do any art and I provable ate that many kisses! Fun journal page with your wrappers Elizabeth! I like your mug, too, but wish I could read all the quotes. Happy T Day.
I love the sacrifice you made for you art. Kisses are my favorite candy though in my family called Silver Bells because that's what my dad called them. Happy T Day
You got me reaching for the chocolates! Luckily I don't have many in the house... Sorry for the late comment and link. I was so busy , I totally forgot! How could I!! Oh well, it's still Tuesday and better late than never. Happy T-Day, Lisca
Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.
I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.
...Hershey's Kisses are so addictive!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! Happy Valentine's Day to you!
ReplyDeleteOh, poor you, you had to eat a plethora of kisses, LOL.
ReplyDeleteIngo just "makes me" eat some cake (I don´t like sweets) and likely soon I will be "forced" to an ice cream by Grace... To love, dear host and... I hope you can comment again soon, it must be a very frustrating pain.
Lovely art and mug.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan
Cute!
ReplyDeleteNow that is a tough job eating all those Hershey kisses. And a perfect way to spend Valentine's Day... or there abouts. But you use the wrappers and especially the little paper strips so well. And nice mug too. Happy T day! hugs-Erika
ReplyDeleteNo, I don´t think you are a bad host, for sure. I am so sorry to read every tuesday that you still cannot comment...such a pitty. Today is the last day of carneval. Mardi Gras...oder here: Fashingsdienstag. Hope you are fine...and happy T-day
ReplyDeleteVioletta
I didn’t even do any art and I provable ate that many kisses! Fun journal page with your wrappers Elizabeth! I like your mug, too, but wish I could read all the quotes. Happy T Day.
ReplyDeleteI love the sacrifice you made for you art. Kisses are my favorite candy though in my family called Silver Bells because that's what my dad called them. Happy T Day
ReplyDeleteYou got me reaching for the chocolates! Luckily I don't have many in the house...
ReplyDeleteSorry for the late comment and link. I was so busy , I totally forgot! How could I!!
Oh well, it's still Tuesday and better late than never.
Happy T-Day,
Lisca
keep creating!! Aloha
ReplyDelete