In case you haven't read or been by my blog in awhile, blogger
is not allowing me to leave comments. I cannot seem to get rid of the dreaded "Failed
to Publish, Try Again Later." Please understand I am very frustrated and hope you realize I DO keep trying.
Today, however, you will find me at Art Journal Journey where I am joining Sharon from "That Girl Fritchey!" Sharon wants us to share anything Winter.
Bleubeard, Squiggles, and I are heading home for the holidays. Thankfully, it will not be in this truck. Detail of words is below.I want to thank Sharon for being such a great host this month. From the posts I have read, she is doing an excellent job. I wish I could have played more. There are still several days left, so I hope you will join Sharon and me at Art Journal Journey with your journal pages of Winter.

...Elizabeth, be warm, well and merry in 2026.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! I hope the rest of your weekend is much less glitchy than your Blogger comments section.
ReplyDeleteLovely winter page!
ReplyDeleteI think that truck is pretty handsome, but it is also handsome enough to be a yard ornament all decorated for Christmas. I hope you have a nice Twixtmas time and weekend ahead.. hugs-Erika
ReplyDeleteOh yes this is perfect for Sharon's theme too. Glad to see you were able to join in again.
ReplyDeleteLove this image. I still can't read or do much online with my eye but I hope you had a nice Christmas and wishing the best for you for 2026
ReplyDeleteHappy Christmas week, Elizabeth.
ReplyDeleteI hope your and the boys are enjoying the holiday
ReplyDeleteI like the Christmas truck ...
ReplyDeleteSending good wishes to you, including early Happy New Year Wishes.
All the best Jan
How frustrating with blogger... oh, wee, I remember when my parents were still around I did drive "home" for Christmas. With proper music, too. Gosh, you made me miss them. My car was red, too! A small VW Polo. I am wishing you a happy Sunday!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful time at home! So sorry about Blogger.
ReplyDeletehappy early new year to you Elizabeth; hope the year is a happy, healthy, great one ~~~~~~ !!! ☺☺♥♥
ReplyDeletebleu N squiggles heerz hopin yur mew yeer iz sooooper pawz UP grate !! ☺☺♥♥
Oh wow, Elizabeth! Your art journal page is stunning! I love the red truck with the Christmas wreath! It's perfect for Winter!!! Thank you so much for everything!!! Hugs, Sharon
ReplyDelete