It's Valentine's Day around the world.
Bleubeard and I are so grateful you stopped by. If you have time, please join us at Art Journal Journey where we're asking What's Your Style. Today, mine is all about Valentines, hearts, and food.
It's Valentine's Day around the world.
Bleubeard and I are so grateful you stopped by. If you have time, please join us at Art Journal Journey where we're asking What's Your Style. Today, mine is all about Valentines, hearts, and food.
Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.
I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.
Wow. Your journal page has me drooling.
ReplyDeleteHapp Valentine's Day to you and your boys. Have a great week, Love your yummy page! Hugs, Valerie
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful page, Elizabeth! Happy Valentine's Day, my friend.
ReplyDeleteThe cupcake looks good enough to eat Elizabeth :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's day.
A sweet treat for Valentine's Day. Enjoy your day!
ReplyDeleteCupcakes seem to have returned to their old status as holiday food for mostly kids (who need individual portions to eat without utensils) instead of a wild fad for more sophisticated buyers who will stand in line etc. That is a gorgeous specimen you illustrated, fit for a grownup!
ReplyDeletebest... mae at maefood.blogspot.com
Happy Valentine's Day! That cupcake looks tasty :)
ReplyDeleteNow I so want a chocolate cupcake. What a fun page for Valentine's Day. That is my style of romance-smile. I hope you have a great Monday, and see you tonight for T. Hugs-Erika
ReplyDeleteWonderful! Your cupcake looks delicious Elizabeth.
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's Day x
Happy Valentine's Day, Elizabeth!
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's Day to you.
ReplyDeleteI need that 🧁 cupcake right now😋 Happy Galentinesday 😊 RO
ReplyDeletehappee hearts day oh lovez frum uz two ewe... N heerz hopin sum RED snapperz on yur platez two nite :) ♥♥☺☺
ReplyDeleteBeautiful page! Those cupcakes are perfect for Valentine's Day, I love the little heart sprinkles - gorgeous 😀. Happy wishes! Hugs Jo x
ReplyDeleteThose are the prettiest cupcakes.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a nice Valentine's Day. :)
That is sweet!
ReplyDeleteIts a great page and that cake looks to good to bite into, a fabulous inspiration for your AJJ theme.
ReplyDeleteYvonne xx
Oooh! Fabuloius! We didn't celebrate Valentines Day this year, Tony had to be in hospital by 8am and we agreed not to - besides, we can celebrate in Paris at the end of March. I would have loved a cup cake though! Tony is on the mend now - beginning to eat 'normal' food' Hugs, Chrisx
ReplyDelete