Pages

▼

Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Three of a kind

 

Erika, who many of you know as BioArtGal, is our host this month at Art Journal Journey.  Her theme is Let's Face It. 

I call this 3 of a kind.

 3 stamped faces,

three girls faces on playing cards,

and several more examples of 3 of a kind.

They include three roses inside three ovals and three buttons.

For this journal entry, I started with 140 lb red cardstock to which I began adding elements to the page.  I started with the roses I added to the oval stickers.  Then I stamped the woman three times and cut them to size.  Next, I found this cute girl as part of a set of Scooby Do cards to which I added a variegated button to each.  Finally, I added the sentiment.
 
Thank you beyond belief for visiting today.  Bleubeard and I are delighted you joined us and hope to see you at Art Journal Journey with your own take on Let's Face It.    
 


14 comments:

  1. 3 of a kind is a good title for your art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely piece with a good title! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it - but hope that you, that I, don't spend much time with our head in our hands this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute piece Elizabeth; trying to remember that Scooby Doo girls name...might have to google !!

    wavez two ewe bleu and squiggles ~~~~ ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Velma! Well, she was the smart one but she seems to have gotten stuck with Shaggy. I love this journal piece with the beautiful renaissance woman and the roses.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun how you went for 3's today. I did too, in a different way. I like your 3 sets of 3's, including Velma from Scooby Doo. Very clever and a fun page for AJJ. Thank you. Your contribution is much appreciated my friend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a Fantastic page for Erika's AJJ theme , I didn't know which '3' to look at first, but the fun girl on the card got me and I loved how you added the buttons.. it was good how you went from modern to old and to nature creating the page.
    Stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a thought provoking piece Elizabeth. Three of a kind is a good title for your piece today and I love how you have linked all the three's.
    Hugs, Neet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. 3 of a kind this is great. Have a very nice day today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fabulous page! Velma was always my favourite in Scooby Doo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 3 is a magic number here Elizabeth-I love your trios, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very fun page, Elizabeth. Love the Velma cards! Cute ideas! Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.