Pages

▼

Saturday, January 15, 2022

Heavenly

 

Erika, aka BioArtGal, is our host this month at Art Journal Journey.  By now you may know her theme is Let's Face It.

I call this Heavenly, because she is such a little angel.

I had a terrible time getting this page in focus and this was the best I could get.

I got two images of the little angel and 

one sitting in a moon that doesn't show in the photo.

I was actually lucky to find her facing the opposite direction, too.

For this page that I created in my Coll-AH-ge Two altered book, I started with some beautiful gold flecked paper I'd been saving.  Unfortunately I didn't have enough to completely cover the page, so I used it as a backdrop, allowing the words on the page to show through. I cut the images to size, then added the word I computer generated.  Under the word, I painted a piece of cardstock using two shades of blue paint.
 
Thank you beyond belief for visiting today.  Bleubeard and I are delighted you joined us and hope to see you at Art Journal Journey with your own interpretation of Let's Face It.    
 

12 comments:

  1. If the laundry wasn´t right behind me I´d see some wings!
    Funny coincidence (oh, I need to get walnuts out for Peanut!).
    They are so cute, those angel-girls! - great page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page, Elizabeth, the little angels are so sweet! Have a great weekend, take care, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very charming page. These angels are so lovely :) Thank you for visiting my blog, Elisabeth ❤ Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got a sore eye so not much time on the computer. However I spied you had an entry and had to take a peek and WOW was i glad I did. I love your little Angels. What sweet faces those angels have - definitely heavenly
    Hugs, Neet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are beauties with those pretty wings. I love their cloud backgrounds too. And you gold flecked paper is perfect-I agree. Putting all together you made a wonderful page for AJJ. Thank you my friend. Have a wonderful day. It's very cold here, but we have sunshine at least. Hope your weather isn't stormy as I saw there is one going by you before it gets to us. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet face on that little angel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Elizabeth, we need Angels such as these two in our lives! What lovely page for Erika's AJJ theme. Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful page with those adorable angel images you found to use. It represents love and hope for me as I looked at the page this morning.
    Stay safe.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful angels! Heavenly indeed!
    Hope you're having a good weekend Elizabeth.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your angels. The colours and the background you created fits with their outfits and the sky. I love angels and this is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely angels and page, Elizabeth. A great page to so for the Faces theme as they are about as beautiful as it gets. Many hugz

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sweet, I do like your angels.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.