Pages

▼

Thursday, January 6, 2022

December is complete and January is ready to write in (plus review)

 

As I do each year, I show my completed calendar pages for the year.  Since I can no longer show them in a mosaic, I will share them here.

January, 2021 left.

January, 2021, right.  What a difference a year makes weather wise.
 
February, 2021, left.
 
February, 2021, right.

March, 2021, left.
 
March, 2021, right.

April, 2021, left.

April, 2021, right.

 
May, 2021, right.

May, 2021, left.

June, 2021, left.

June, 2021, right.

July, 2021, left.

July, 2021, right.

August, 2021, left.

August, 2021, right.

September, 2021, left.

September, 2021, right.

October, 2021, left.

October, 2021, right.

November, 2021, left.

November, 2021, right.

And now the calendar pages you haven't seen.
 
December, 2021 left complete.

December, 2021 right complete.

Sadly, that is ithe very last of the Daytimer (at a GLANCE).  Apparently the design has changed and they are not making this style anymore.  To get something similar, Sally said the cost would be $19.95 (USD).  I can buy a very nice high end calendar for that price.  However, Sally gave me a "Planner."  Be aware, I am not a planner.  I don't use my calendar to write "to do" lists.  I use it as a historical calendar, something I write in at the end of the day listing what happened that day.

Having said all that, I  give you my new "calendar" for January, 2022.

Because it has faces on it, I'm also sharing it with Erika, our host this month at Art Journal Journey, whose theme is Let's Face It.

Thanks for revisiting these calendar pages with me.  I assure you, the new calendar has already been written in by now.  And please don't forget today is the anniversary of the attack on our U.S. Capitol, which shook the very foundation of our nation and split our country even further apart.


 

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful review! You have so many beautiful stamps! I looked through my tiny stock yesterday and was so disappointed as nothing fit!
    Not even an umbrella! I think not even a cup. And after yesterday´s adventure I´m not sure I wanna go shopping. People came so near, it was a pain.

    Sad. To me as German anniversary means something to celebrate, something nice.
    But, yes, also these dark moments need to be remembered, if in a different way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your calendar is stunning - and shows my life up as v boring.
    And yes, this dark day SHOULD be remembered - and learnt from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very afraid of the future use of this anniversary -- will the evil forces take over and celebrate it as the beginning of their horror show? My apprehension of future evils is much worse than the memory of their first attempt. I never wanted to experience this.

    sincerely... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. A year in the life! And here we go again, God willing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great to see all your calendar pages for 2021 together like that. Isn't it great to see a year as a whole and see all the "events" of the year? And I like the new faces on your 2022 calendar. I don't know if you can link up to AJJ since blogger is being a pain in the you know where. If you don't by later on I'll link you up. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to love my daytimer planners. I just don't need them anymore! They reveal a lot about us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so organized and creative with your calendar. Mine has doctors appts on it. LOL Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are organized-I like the idea of using a calendar to mark what you did-we do that too. I noticed you had food poisoning-I had it last year too. It is SO NOT fun....

    ReplyDelete
  9. My days are so much the same... Your calendar pages are a wonderful way to look back over the year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun to look back on the year. Because there's not much storage space in the dollhouse, I started using a digital format 7 years ago. Enjoy your new calendar

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was good to see all your pages together and your new one for January has lovely images as well. I hope 2022 will be a good one for you.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's great to see all of your calendar pages together Elizabeth, and I think your new one looks good too, with those lovely faces. I hope you will have some happy things to record this year.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the annual review which is always good to see. I love the one with the rocking horses on. I often looked at shows for a stamp of a rocking horse but never found one, carousel horses yes, but not a rocker. Then I see your page and you have several images.
    Good idea to link to the monthly theme, so nice to see the faces for this start to 2022.
    Hugs, Neet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I tried to leave a comment here a while back so I've returned to say how much I lived seeing your 2021 calendar pages. Looking forward to seeing your new style calendar, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.