Pages

▼

Sunday, December 19, 2021

Monday Murals: Peace on Earth

 

It's time once again to join Sami at Sami's Colourful World and her Monday Murals.  Even though it's still Sunday in my world, please be aware that Sami's mural link goes live at 10:01 a.m. my time today.   

"Peace on Earth" is the title of this mural. I thought it was quite appropriate for this holiday season.

This mural is located on the rooftop of Spectrum Paint, 2300 East Douglas in Wichita. Kansas (USA).  It is an Avenue Art Days mural painted by Dylan McNeil and John Liebau in 2016.

If you enjoy murals from around the world, please don't forget to visit Monday Murals at Sami's Colourful World.  Thanks for stopping by to visit Bleubeard and me today.  We want to wish you a joyous, safe, and healthy holiday, if you celebrate it. 


19 comments:

  1. The best Christmas wish! Or daily...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful mural - and something I hope for every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mural, and lets keep hoping for peace on earth! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The style of this mural is unusual and quite beautiful.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...I love your mural the the Benjamin Moore can caught my eye. Here is one that I found in Pennsylvania.

    http://backroadstraveller.blogspot.com/2019/03/a-big-bucket-of-paint.html

    I wish you a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful mural find Elizabeth-loving it

    ReplyDelete
  7. a beautiful mural. We hope peace for every day. I wish you a happy christmas

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a cool mural. I like it. It isn't Christmas but it does have a festive feel, and the saying peace on earth is perfect for the holidays. Hope you had a super weekend. (And thanks for the comment on my post yesterday about the Tar Pits. It was really interesting to read.) hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Let's hope for peace on earth everyday!
    Lovely mural Elizabeth, thanks for participating in Monday Murals.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A baeautiful wish and mural. Merry Christmas to you, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very nice mural. Lets hope it works.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If only we could have peace!
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a nice one, Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How Lovely! Good find once again! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.