It's time once again to join Sami at Sami's Colourful World and her Monday Murals. Even though it's still Sunday in my world, please be aware
that Sami's mural link goes live at 10:01 a.m. my time today.

I have found another Wichita, Kansas flag. This one is at Mort's Cigar and Martini Bar.

The hogan, located in the center of the mural, is normally a Native American symbol representing home. This time it's an olive for the martini and the cigar is projecting out of one of the stripes. This is a clever way to advertise your business.

This was painted by Potts in 2018. The mural is located at 923 East First in Wichita, Kansas (USA). I must learn more about this artist because he seems to have created several murals around town.
If you enjoy murals from around the world, please don't forget to visit
Monday Murals at
Sami's Colourful World. Thanks for stopping by to visit Bleubeard and me today. We always appreciate it when you drop by.
That is a very clever (and subtle) advertisement. I hope your weekend was lovely.
ReplyDeleteFabulous mural, we don't seem to go in for these very much in the UK.
ReplyDeleteHugs Wendy
Fun interpretation! Clever.
ReplyDeleteanother great find
ReplyDeleteI love this!!! My husband loves cigars and martinis, not me!
ReplyDeleteI like this -- the graphics are great!
ReplyDeleteA mural fit for James Bond
ReplyDeleteVery cool!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Sunday Elizabeth, I hope it's been a good one.
I am guessing this is an olive. It's a little confusing it you think of it as an olive but I must say I like it if I just look at it. You sure find some great murals Elizabeth. Hugs-Erika
ReplyDelete...I'm not into cigars or martinis, but this mural is great! I had missed the Wichita, Kansas flag the past few weeks. Thanks for sharing. Take care and stay safe.
ReplyDeleteI spend little time in the city, but I really should make an effort to look for murals. We must have some - I just don't know where they are. Maybe we have our own Potts!
ReplyDeleteInteresting mural, I'm learning so much about your neck of the woods! Happy AEDM! Elle/EOTC xx
ReplyDeleteinteresting mural
ReplyDeleteFabulous mural. I love it!
ReplyDeleteVery cool. I love public mural art.
ReplyDeleteWow this is very cool.
ReplyDeleteWow! These murals are just amazing. Lovely Post dear! xoxo
ReplyDeleteAllurerage
Thetrendybride
It's very well done and nice to see. But I'm not sure if without your explanation, I woud have understood
ReplyDeleteI don't think I would have discovered an olive or a cigar, but it's great advertising for the bar and a nice flag too.
ReplyDeleteThanks for participating in Monday Murals.
lever
ReplyDeletea great and colorful mural :)
ReplyDeleteGood one, lots of flags in Wichita
ReplyDeleteA very clever and creative mural.
ReplyDeleteThat _is_ clever!
ReplyDelete