Pages

▼

Sunday, November 21, 2021

Monday Murals: Building a Strong Nest

 

It's time once again to join Sami at Sami's Colourful World and her Monday Murals.  Even though it's still Sunday in my world, please be aware that Sami's mural link goes live at 10:01 a.m. my time today.   

This is another mural in the same shopping center I visited two weeks ago.  The shops were originally houses that have been converted to upscale shops.  I suspect they are a bit out of my price range, but it was fun finding art there.
 
Sadly it was very difficult to get a good photo because the houses were so close together.

I'm not sure you can tell from the sign in the bottom middle this is another Avenue Art Days mural.  The artist is Mika Holtzinger, which is partially shown on the far left.

Detail 1.

Detail 2.

Once more from the other side.  The name of this mural is Building a strong nest for the future.  This mural is found in the Clifton Square Shopping Center in Wichita, Kansas (USA).

I don't feel too bad, because I found this image on the internet.  Their photos weren't any better than mine, just more sunlight.

If you enjoy murals from around the world, please don't forget to visit Monday Murals at Sami's Colourful World.  Thanks for stopping by to visit Bleubeard and me today. 

This is Day 21 of AEDM and I photographed a mural and joined a link up party.  This is the last mural I got with my camera before it fritzed.

 

26 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous butterfly mural, love it. Great colours, too.Have a look at the Cat or AJJ, please! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the butterfly mural, looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the monarch. This is a cool mural. You always find such good ones. I love how you have so many in Wichita. It must be fun to look for them. Hope your weekend is going well. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  4. You managed to capture it well. I like poking in those kinds of shops but wouldn't buy anything either.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an interesting mural with so much movement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A stunning mural Elizabeth!!!
    Hope you've had a lovely weekend.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow another great mural find. I am amazed at how many are near you. I really like this one too. Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  8. That mural was a fabulous find Elizabeth so dramatic with the monarch breaking free. I'd have loved to have taken a peep inside that shop even if out of my price range too. Happy Sunday Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. How amazing is this ! Beautiful ! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. from caterpillar to butterfly. A very nice painting. Thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete
  11. it´s a beautiful one, especially when you see it from the last photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that this was done on the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. ...when I see murals painted on clapboard it looks like it would be difficult to do! The Monarch is nice to see.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful butterfly mural, love the colours used.
    Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful and such a fun idea that there are shops in there. Never saw anything like that before! Would love to see the inside (I know, not the point...).

    ReplyDelete
  16. Brilliant colours thanks for sharing. x

    ReplyDelete
  17. You have the best places in your town. I would love to come visit some day.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm amazed how many murals you find Elizabeth. I rarely see any here. This one with the butterfly is lovely. Happy AEDM - a day late! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love to check out these shops. The mural is neat and I like the colours. The butterfly is cool but I am trying to figure out the main part. It looks like a unicorn horn but I might be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my, what a beautiful mural. I would like to have a wander around that area! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.