Pages

▼

Saturday, November 20, 2021

Let it Snow

 

It's time once again to join Chris of Pearshapedcrafting, our host this month at Art Journal Journey.  She has chosen All Kinds of Weather as her theme this month.

Today we're making snow people and giving them fancy clothes.
 

In order to do that, we have to Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
 

All these snow people are so cute in their fancy hats.
 

This snowman has broken away from the pack to find even more snow.
 

This was a simple journal entry that started with 110 lb cardstock to which I added the front of a Christmas card and a Christmas tag.  I then added the snowflakes and the computer generated sentiment.  All items except the holographic snowflakes were sewn to the cardstock using blue variegated thread.

Bleubeard and I would like to thank you for dropping by today.  We also hope to see you at Art Journal Journey with your own journal interpretation of All Kinds of Weather.

This is Day 20 of AEDM and I  created a journal page for Art Journal Journey. 

 

23 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the smiles that this post has given me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me smile, such a fun and pretty piece! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. In your place, yes,let it snow :-)
    Cute guys, what a party! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let it snow only over your house! I'm not ready for snow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very happy! I love that song -- but I can do without the snow in my own world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. Although I cringed when I saw your blog post title. But for some reason, this song actually started going through my head this past week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It feels as cold here this morning as your snowman page feels. Brr. I needed a winter hat, jacket and mittens to walk. These snowmen are adorable. You did create a fun wintery page. Those snowmen are adorable. This is perfect for Chris' challenge. Have a wonderful Saturday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am diving into book-making and art and junk journaling. Your blog is a treasure trove of resources! The tutorials are absolutely awesome! Thank you so much for the work you have done for this beautiful art form! I hope my comment isn't too much off-topic but I just had to thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh no, not snow yet, I hope we don't get much this year. Great page.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with others, so pretty and fun! Thanks for your visits to my spirit dolls! Only one more to go for December. It was a challenge for a year some time ago.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these snow people-so Fun

    ReplyDelete
  12. This really is a fabulous page for my theme at AJJ. The snowmen look a cheery bunch - I'd happily go out in the snow to meet them! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh aren't they fun! I love them all rugged up for the weather, and the one that has broken away from the pack is very special. Happy AEDM! Elle/EOTC xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love those snow folk Elizabeth! Gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I love it! So festive and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous post, colours and festive...x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Elizabeth, please do not wish snow on us yet - no no snow never mind 'let it snow'. It's pretty to see on Christmas cards it's ok if you have not to go out in it but I always worry for family and friends driving in it.
    Saying that I love your Snow People in their lovely knitted wear, how I would like to see a whole row of them outside someone's house (for real) dressed like that.
    A lovely snowy picture.
    Hugs, Neet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Living in a place that rarely gets any snow I have a romanticized view of it. Happy snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  19. ...no snow here yet, but we know that it's coming.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those snow people look so cosy for the cold weather, I hope they don't get warm enough to melt away. A fabulous fun page that made me smile today.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is really nice. A very colorful and happy snow family.

    ReplyDelete
  22. A very cute journal page of these merry snowmen. I love the lone snowman as well with the snowflakes. I can’t wait to see a nice snowfall and I wish I could make a snowman as great as these.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.