Pages

▼

Sunday, October 24, 2021

Monday Murals: Honeybees

 

It's time once again to join Sami at Sami's Colourful World and her Monday Murals.  Even though it's still Sunday in my world, please be aware that Sami's mural link goes live at 11:01 a.m. my time today.    

This is called Honeybees.
 
I was too close and couldn't get it all in one shot.

When I first learned about it, the Papa's sign wasn't there.

I worked my way closer

to get a photo of the artists, who are Heather Byers and Kevin Stanberry.  It's also a 2019 Avenue Arts Days mural.

Then I stepped back all the way and finally got it all in my lens.  Papa's is located at 3706 East Douglas, Wichita, Kansas (USA).
 
If you enjoy murals from around the world, please don't forget to visit Monday Murals at Sami's Colourful World.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Your visit is always appreciated.


25 comments:

  1. Thank you. I smiled a LOT at these busy little bees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bee murals are beautiful! Thanks for sharing them Elizabeth.
    Have a good Sunday.
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous murals, great idea to use the spaces of the disused windows to make these beautiful murals, fantastic. Have a wonderful Sunday, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is scary.
    Ingo just said yesterday, "oh! We missed the honey-beer-season!"
    Maybe in summer (will we get one?) we might fight honey-ice-cream.
    Nice murals. To the bees - I need them also for my strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Find... darn it, find. I will not fight ice-cream!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful murals. I like the colors and they remind me of stained glass windows.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bee murals, they look like stained glassed windows from afar.
    Thanks for participating in Monday Murals Elizabeth.
    Have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun way of managing those window insets!

    ReplyDelete
  9. As you can probably guess, I love these mini murals. The colors, the designs, the theme.Find fins.

    And you mentioned in the comment on my blog yesterday about the decking and tongue and groove design. This stuff goes down a little different. You attach clips to the underside of the decking, and then screw in the clips to the sides of your joices. The decking itself floats and no nails or screws can pop up. It should make it much easier to shovel in the winter because nothing is worse than pushing snow (which is bad enough) and then hitting a nail that is up a 1/4 inch.

    anyhow, that explains that. And nice murals again also. Hope you have a nice Sunday. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like these a lot. They're fun and lovely art.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice ones! I hope the honeybees become healthier as time goes on. They have been so endangered by pesticides and other hazards.

    best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like those abstract bees! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Reminds me of the old Peter Max drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ...I love how the individual murals look like framed art in the blocked up windows. There are some that here too. Take care and enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a good idea serves 2 purposes, enjoying art and covering the windows

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the style of the bees!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I thought the mural was of ice cream cones at first but honey-bees makes more sense.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.