It's time to join Tracey from Hotchpotchcreations, our host this month at Art Journal Journey. Her theme is My Favorite Color is October.
Thank you ever so much for visiting today. Bleubeard, and I
are delighted you joined us and hope to see you at Art Journal Journey with your own take on My favorite color is October.
I didn't realize it before, but I can also enter this at Try it on Tuesday where their theme this fortnight is Autumn Blessings.
I am also going to enter it in More Mixed Media's latest challenge which is always Anything Goes with optional orange.
Thanks to a visit to Jo's blog, I am going to join Country View Challenges for October, which is Autumnal Colors or Halloween.
Those leaves are silk? I wouldn't have known if you hadn't told us. Beautiful, beautiful things.
ReplyDeleteA gorgeous page Elizabeth! I love the torn book pages, and the silk leaves are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteAlison
What a great idea with the book pages!
ReplyDeleteI sure learn a lot from you :-)
Wonderful piece of artwork, great colors. Here first leaves turn... yellow. Boring.
Lovely page Elizabeth, have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteNice page, Elisabeth! I really like the sentiment.
ReplyDeleteThank you for joining in with our October challenge at Country View Crafts.
Have a wonderful day!
Evelyn xx
This is a fabulous page. I love the pretty colors in your background and how you used the leaves. Nice quote too. It is perfect for Tracey's challenge! I even found the writing in the background interesting. Thanks for sharing this. It is perfect for AJJ this month. Hope you have a super Saturday. Hugs-Erika
ReplyDeleteI love this page Elizabeth!! The leaves are beautiful, love the colours!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love your journal page Elizabeth-those silk leaves are really beautiful-Happy Saturday Hugs Kathy
ReplyDeleteWow, Elizabeth, those leaves are gorgeous and I would never have known they were silk if you hadn't told me.
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty background too - I do like the delicate colours you chose in the background to set off those leaves.
Have a lovely weekend.
Hugs, Neet xxx
Although many trees are still green here, the colorful displays and just plain dark brown ones are beginning to dominate what we see, and many trees are already dropping leaves on the ground. So your collages are very timely.
ReplyDeletebest... mae at maefood.blogspot.com
Perfect for autumn!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful Autumn page!
ReplyDeleteLove the saying. The colorful leaves and background. It's a great piece.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your weekend, dear Elizabeth.
They're silk! They look so real--and stunning colors.
ReplyDeleteThis is so lovely, beautiful Autumnal colours and leaves. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Country View Crafts and have a very happy week, Sue xx
ReplyDeleteWhat an absolutely fabulous page! Love the colours on the background - they really do make a great setting for your beautiful silk leaves. Thanks for joining au at Try It On Tuesday as well as it being a great addition to Tracey's theme at AJJ. Hugs, Chrisx
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely page.
ReplyDeleteWonderful Autumn colours and leaves.
All the best Jan
This is just outstanding.
ReplyDeleteI missed saying thanks for joining us at Try It on Tuesday. Thanks for linking up! Hugs-again-Erika
ReplyDeleteBeautiful words to go with your large Autumnal leaves such a very serene feel to this journal page and I love that washed out colour book page background.
ReplyDeleteThanks for another super page for my AJJ October theme.
Creative hugs for a new week ahead Tracey x
Those silk leaves are a gorgeous colour and its a fantastic journal page Elizabeth. I am so happy you linked it with us at TioT's as well as the inspiration for the AJJ theme.
ReplyDeleteYvonne xx
Lovely leaves ! Thank you so much for your contribution to my challenge “autumnal colours/Halloween” over at Country View Challenges! Corrie x
ReplyDeleteGreat page thanks for playing along with us at Country View Crafts hugs Debs
ReplyDelete