Pages

▼

Friday, May 8, 2020

MY Friday Smiles 370 is cancelled


Yesterday (Thursday) lightening knocked out my electricity for most of the day.  While I was without power, I seem to have developed a severe cold.  I am having trouble sitting at my computer, because I am huddled in a blanket, coughing, and chilled.  I have decided to cancel my Friday Smiles post and the one I planned to write for Saturday.  I hope to be back on Sunday.  I will be by to visit each of you as soon as possible, but I don't want to continue posting when I am unable to return any visits.  To all my readers, visitors, followers, and lurkers, I apologize.

Image from Internet

29 comments:

  1. Oh dear, not nice. I hope you feel better soon Elizabeth. (And that the power stays on)
    Healing prayers and thoughts coming your way,
    Keep smiling!
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, boy! Get well very soon! Glad you at least have electricity back. Sending hugs and a hot cuppa tea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please look after yourself and stay safe. I hope your cold gets better soon.
    Fingers crossed your power stays on.
    Don't worry about returning visits we all understand.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry about the bad cold Elizabeth. Stay warm and drinks lots of lemon tea with honey :)
    We had a bad storm 2 days ago, but luckily we didn't get affected by power outages but some streets in my suburb were without power for many hours.
    Take a well deserved rest and don't worry about blogging visits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take care. Get plenty of rest and drink lots of fluids. See you when you feel better. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  6. No need to worry and I hope that you feel much better soon 😊. Sending you healing wishes! Take care! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so sorry to hear about all of this.
    Take care. I do hope you feel better soon 🌷☕

    ReplyDelete
  8. Feel better soon. Take care. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Problem on top of problem- do hope you feel better soon, and the power stays on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry your not feeling well ~ I hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm sorry your not feeling well ~ I hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Take care of yourself. I hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've had horrible weather issues. And computer issues. Just hang in. Lots of Fridays for smiles to come...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so sorry :( I hope you recover quickly!

    I'm still thinking about that fence ;) and wondering if a row of Rose of Sharon... or maybe redbud or dogwood trees (do they even grow there?) ... It's fun to consider such a broad area :)

    Get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh no! Electricity going out and feeling sick! Get well soon. I hope you can let us know how you're doing when you feel up to it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hope you feel better real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh dear Elizabeth! Do take care of your self! Hoping you feel better very soon! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh dear, that’s not good! Take care and get well soon. Xo

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sending lots of get well wishes to you.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hope you have a nice rest and get better soon, Elizabeth.
    Love,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  21. Please stay warm, Elizabeth. Hope you feel better soon, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dear Elizabeth !! I hope you are feeling better today, and that you can walk a little bit at home. Don´t be worry if you can´t sit at the computer, first is your health.
    Have a "nice" afternoon, and I send y Sun Hug from Almería,
    Caty

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh my I hope you get warmed up and feel better soon-hugs to you

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.