Stay well Elizabeth and try not to stress. These are difficult times for many of us and we all understand how you must feel without the link to our online craft community and friends when many of us now have to stay home. Hugs from Yvonne xx
It's funny, isn't it? There's much more friendliness - across distance - I've noticed it too. Also, I've had far more conversations - phone/Skype/Facetime - with friends in the last two weeks than I would usually in a month of Sundays! Sun tea is a new one on me, but we've got glorious sunshine this week, so maybe I'll give it a try. So happy to hear you have some internet connection again - that's going to be a vital resource for us all in lockdown. Fingers crossed it lasts. Stay safe. Alison x
Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.
I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.
Sending cyber hugs.x
ReplyDeleteThis has got to be a nightmare!!!! I'm so sorry, and as Sandra Cox always says, "We're keeping the light on". Sending many, many hugs, RO
ReplyDeleteSo sorry. Hope you're back online soon.
ReplyDeleteOh dear, again! Hope you soon get it sorted. Valerie
ReplyDeleteI know how frustrating this is :( I hope you're back soon. We miss you!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is... so annoying! Hope you´re back soon!
ReplyDeleteSending elbow hugs. I know how frustrating this is. Take time to do something nice for yourself.
ReplyDeleteI'd be stressed too. I know we all feel your pain.
ReplyDeleteHope it gets sorted soon! Xo
ReplyDeleteI can imagine you being stressed - do try not to - it will get fixed! Chrisx
ReplyDeleteSending hugz and prayers for less stress!
ReplyDeleteStay well Elizabeth and try not to stress. These are difficult times for many of us and we all understand how you must feel without the link to our online craft community and friends when many of us now have to stay home.
ReplyDeleteHugs from Yvonne xx
Just stopping in to say hello and to check on you! Hugs, RO
ReplyDeleteaaack!!!! :):) Sending hugs and hoping you get your internet straightened out properly and this nightmare ends for you.
ReplyDeleteFingers crossed for getting your internet back soon!
ReplyDeleteHugs, Susi
bleu N squiggles N elizabeth
ReplyDeletewe bee gettin reddy ta go on lock down sew we iz knot sure when we will bee abe bull ta sneek ta blogland ~~~~ happeez N healtheez two ewe all ☺☺♥♥
It's funny, isn't it? There's much more friendliness - across distance - I've noticed it too. Also, I've had far more conversations - phone/Skype/Facetime - with friends in the last two weeks than I would usually in a month of Sundays! Sun tea is a new one on me, but we've got glorious sunshine this week, so maybe I'll give it a try. So happy to hear you have some internet connection again - that's going to be a vital resource for us all in lockdown. Fingers crossed it lasts. Stay safe.
ReplyDeleteAlison x