Pages

▼

Sunday, November 17, 2019

Munday Murals: Prismatic Rabbit


I'm once again joining Sami at Sami's Colourful World and her Monday Murals. Although I post at my regular time, please be aware that Sami's mural linky won't go live until 10:01 a.m. my time, at least if I have calculated correctly.

This latest mural created for Avenue Art Days this past September

is called Prismatic Rabbit.  It was painted by Autumn Noir.

I almost missed the Avenue Art Days sign.  It is located at Cero's Candies, 1328 E. Douglas, Wichita, Kansas (USA).

If you enjoy murals, please don't forget to visit Monday Murals at Sami's Colourful World.

This is Day 17 of Art Every Day Month (AEDM),
and I photographed a mural while freezing in the cold wind in my home town.

34 comments:

  1. That's a friendly and fun looking rabbit! Love the bright colours! Great idea. Still cold and dark here. Keep warm, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love rabbit!
    re the Japanese Garden - no, you're never allowed to walk on the gravel. it's not cordoned off, just has signs to keep you off. I didn't walk round the outside of it yesterday just viewed it from a distance. the colours everywhere were fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely way to decorate a plain door...bright and colourful. A great find, Elisabeth. Well spotted!
    Happy Sunday!
    Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that prismatic rabbit door Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A creative cutie-pie that is!
    Even after a bad day you can come home and smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness what a striking mural very very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can see this one as a quilt. Not made by me, though. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great bunny door, it would make me smile every time I would open the door.
    Thanks for participating Elizabeth, have a lovely day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, very cool mural-puts a smile on my face-Happy Sunday

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! That bunny is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing it Elizabeth.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That rabbit looks so bright, it would catch every ones eye to look closer. it made me smile when I saw it today.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to live in a neighborhood where all the doors hold such striking art. You couldn't be unhappy with a door like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. awww sweettt great neighborhood ;O))

    ReplyDelete
  14. The bunny with kaleidoscope eyes!!! Great find, this door.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. ...this critter looks ready for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a fabulous door. Nice find. I think the folks who live there (as I am assuming it is house) have a funky side. Hope it's been a good weekend. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great rabbit, fancy having it on your door.x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ohhh I want that door! Cleaver how she used color and design to create that rabbit. We had a mural painted on a building in my town of Florence, OR this summer. It split our town. The mural is suppose to represent Florence. It dose not. It was suppose to be a local artist. It wasn't. It is so hideous. We have street artist in Eugene that have created some amazing murals the next time I go down town I will take some photos.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This bunny is tailless. Someone please pin a tail on this rabbit.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Freezing cold, but this painting warmed your heart I guess

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a cool front door that would make. My fave! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great rabbit love the way the artist has colored the animal on the wall.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such fun and lovely colors for the rabbit, and it really grabs my attention! Hugs, RO

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow, such a colorful door. Would love to have one!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the style of it! Thanks for showing it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute and colorful! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I looooove Prismatic Rabbit Elizabeth, super cool 💙

    ReplyDelete
  28. This Prismatic Rabbit is one of my all-time favorites! I love it to the max!

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is great!
    I love it!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.