Pages

▼

Sunday, September 8, 2019

Monday Murals


I am back after last week's hiatus to join Sami at Sami's Colourful World and her Monday Murals.  However, I've decided to post at my regular time, but please be aware that Sami's mural linky won't go live until 11:00 a.m. my time.

Recently on my way to the grocery store, I passed a restaurant and noticed this mural on the side of the building.  I stopped long enough to take this photo.  The artist is Pinkston and it was painted sometime this year (2019).  The restaurant is located on West 13th Street in Wichita, KS (Kansas, USA).

If you enjoy murals, please don't forget to visit Monday Murals at Sami's Colourful World. 


22 comments:

  1. That's a really beautiful and colourful mural, thanks for sharing, have a great day! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful mural. The painting is quite good. I so admire muralists, painting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! I love the colors and design. I think businesses provide a public benefit when they put art like this on their buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful mural. I love how these works of art make an otherwise drab cityscape sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh this mural is really lovely Elizabeth !! Thanks so much for sharing. I love the scene and the beautiful colours.
    I wish you a very nice afternoon, and send
    Big hugsss, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great mural. It could certainly make me hungry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the mural! Enjoy your weekend, dear Elizabeth. Thanks for all your concern. Dorian totally passed us by. Thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  8. voilà une très belle peinture murale. J'aime beaucoup le style de ce graphisme

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...I like it, diversity is something lacking in our country today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks a fantastic mural and so much more interesting than a plain brick wall.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool mural. I am guessing maybe for Mexican food? Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another wonderful mural - this must be so uplifting to see each day for those who live and work nearby.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's quite a beautiful mural Elizabeth, so glad you found it :)
    Looks like a Mexican market maybe?
    Thanks for participating.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.