Pages

▼

Sunday, September 29, 2019

Monday Murals: Watermark Books and Cafe


Once again, I'm joining Sami at Sami's Colourful World and her Monday Murals. I've decided to post at my regular time, so please be aware that Sami's mural linky won't go live until 11:00 a.m. my time.

Last week Sami said to train our eyes and we will find murals everywhere.  I have to confess, I have been to Watermark Books and Cafe three times, and didn't realize there was a mural there

until I downloaded my T Stands For Tuesday post this past week.

This is from another time I was there and the image of the mural isn't much better.  It's fairly obvious I have no information on this mural, but I thought I would share it with you for Monday Murals.  Even after I enlarged it, there were no visible signs of who the artist was.  Watermark is located at 4701 E. Douglas, Wichita, KS (Kansas, USA).

If you enjoy murals, please don't forget to visit Monday Murals at Sami's Colourful World. 
 

18 comments:

  1. Beautiful mural. Hope your internet doesn't leave you again today. Have a great one! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and I like how the chairs echo the colors in the mural

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful mural and I agree with CJ that the chairs match the colors in the mural

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right -- murals are appearing in more and more places all over the world! Your discovery is very neat.

    best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...how on earth did you miss this beauty? There's a lot going on here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is an interesting mural Elizabeth. I always find it interesting when we purposely looking for something you start seeing whatever you are looking for in so many places. Happy new week! Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bright and colorful, whoever painted it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful ! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It´s beautiful and I sure know the trouble of not finding the artist!
    Just few here share it, maybe it wasn´t legal?
    It´s like planting and caring for flowers on the sidewalk - illegal, yet accepted as everyone enjoys :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Not complete clear what it means. But it really brightens up the environment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great find Elizabeth! I see you're now training your eyes to look for murals :)
    Happy hunting and thanks for participating. I like that the chairs also echo the colours in the mural.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely mural. I need to start training my eyes to notice them. I don't see very many around where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very colorful!
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. True that. Once you begin to notice murals, you'll see them everywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous mural on the bookstore. And the bookstore looks pretty cool, too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great mural! I do love the public art I see :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful mural, and don't the chairs match the colours in it so well!

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.