Thanks for stopping by to see this week's ICADs. If you want to
join, please see the ICAD on my right sidebar. It will take you to
Tammy's blog. Thanks, too, for your continued support and visits.
Another great bunch. The little pink houses and teacups reminds me I need to get my Tuesday post ready! :-D And I don't see Squiggles in Day 48 =^,.^= And you're challenge is almost complete. Time sure went by quickly
Love your cards this week Elizabeth! The hearts on the first one are great. The bingo card bits. Was it Squiggles’ BD? And your little pink houses are fabulous!
Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.
I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.
Lovely ICADS, have a great week, Valerie
ReplyDeleteLovely work, as usual. I adore the pink houses too! Hugs and Happy Monday! RO
ReplyDeleteLove the after the party ICAD. It made me smile. These are once again a great collection! Happy new week. See you later today for T. Hugs-Erika
ReplyDeleteAnother great bunch. The little pink houses and teacups reminds me I need to get my Tuesday post ready! :-D And I don't see Squiggles in Day 48 =^,.^= And you're challenge is almost complete. Time sure went by quickly
ReplyDeleteCute pink homes and great post...you said you have never heard of water paints? That has really surprised me..x
ReplyDeleteSuper Icads, I loved the sfter party one as well.
ReplyDeleteYvonne xx
beautiful! those pink houses are lovely!
ReplyDeleteAll of them are just super! I would love to live in one of this cute pink houses with you as a neighbour.Happy new week!
ReplyDeleteSusi xxx
Love these Elizabeth! How could you not smile at a pink house...and Squiggles made me smile too. Marvelous collages!
ReplyDeletelovin' those little pink houses :)
ReplyDeleteLove your cards this week Elizabeth! The hearts on the first one are great. The bingo card bits. Was it Squiggles’ BD? And your little pink houses are fabulous!
ReplyDeleteI just love the pink houses.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan