Pages

▼

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Happy Mother's Day


To all you mothers, grandmothers, and expectant mothers, have a fabulous day.


16 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful Sunday, too. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to each and everyone, here's to fond memories and making new ones!! Hugs Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely greeting Elizabeth. Our Mother's Day was way back in March but I would like to join you in wishing happiness and love to all for today

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Elizabeth. Have a wonderful relaxing day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you get a chance to relax with a really good cup of tea. I'll visit the Dollar Store at 9am to pick up some dishwashing liquid, then I'll be back home to watch a Netflix movie and finish up really good book. I won't venture out again because it will be blazing! May your day be as special as you are! Hugs...RO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You Elizabeth and have a wonderful day yourself! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Elizabeth.
    Hope you and the boys have a lovely day doing just what you all like to do. And have a great week ahead as well.
    love
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a very nice day Elizabeth !! Thanks you for your wishes, here in Spain mother´s day has been on 6th of May, always the first sunday of May. that´s a lovely picture!!
    Happy day!! big hugsss, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any woman who has supported, nurtured, mentored family, friends, or co-workers is a mother, too. Enjoy your day, Elizabeth. Give your boys an extra headbutt for me. I'm missing my fur baby. =^,.^=

    ReplyDelete
  10. That graphic is Mother's Day to a tea!

    ReplyDelete
  11. And to you also as a kitty mom. :) I hope Bleubeard and Squiggles remembered you. Hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  12. A happy Mother's Day to you too!
    Hugs, Susi

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks and you as well.
    I was not sure what the best way is to comment back-but for you and me it works out well on each other's blogs-so I will continue to do that with us-hugs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you had a happy Mother's Day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for visiting my blog today and the mother’s day wishes. I had a lovely day painting and journaling. I hope you had a lovely day as well.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are very important to Bleubeard and me. I appreciate it when you care enough to stop by and even more when you leave a short message letting me know you were here.

I don't want to ever turn on comment moderation, so when I find comments that don't relate to my blog content, your comment will immediately be deleted.